You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 7:54pm
I dont think i'd bother going to Slane, it sounds like a nightmare. I do have a chum living in Slane so if he can score me free tickets and accommodation I may venture out.
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 12:01am
Sorry BSM, just wanted to get to the bottom of it. And looks like it worked because you cracked and gave us the info! Wink Thumbs Up

Disappointed with Bon Jovi as not really a band I'd bother go to see and would like to go back to Slane. 
Ahh heya!
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 11:27am
Same weekend as the Download festival at Donnington so I defo will not be in attendance.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 11:39am
Bon Jovi. Won't be going to Slane tho, supposed to be a nightmare to get to. Anyway, waiting on Iron Maiden to announce their Maiden England tour UK dates. Cool
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Bon Jovi. Won't be going to Slane tho, supposed to be a nightmare to get to. Anyway, waiting on Iron Maiden to announce their Maiden England tour UK dates. Cool

They are playing the download festival with Rammstein and slipknot
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

It's not Bon Jovi, they would barely sell out the O2 LOL
Oooops
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 1:24pm
Saw Bon Jovi 2 years ago - good show. 
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 1:27pm
if it is the BonJ i wonder if they'll shout out how great it is to be back in Dublin like they did at punchestown a few years ago.

i can't imagine the people of meath being any more enamoured by that as the kildare folk were :)

i thought it was great - he must be an honorary dub winding up the culchies like that!

mind you he also said his wife was "Irish" which also went down like a lead balloon with all the jealous cailin "thoroughbreds"....

Edited by BoboDub - 30 Oct 2012 at 1:28pm
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

They are playing the download festival with Rammstein and slipknot
I know dude. Wanna catch em in a smaller venue, I'm hoping they announce an Autumn tour. If you're going make sure you see Rammstein, they put on a hell of a show!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 2:25pm
Bon Jovi, not my cup of tea. Would've loved for someone amazing to whipped out of the bag like Bowie or someone! 
Ahh heya!
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 2:54pm
bon jovi, what a poisonous band.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 3:07pm
Bon Jovi, meh! 
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 6:35pm
Slane is for ****s, the worst kind ,especially whatever the line up is, bon jovi will be a magnet for riff raff and commoners

Edited by The Q Man - 30 Oct 2012 at 6:38pm
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 6:42pm
Slane is past its sell-by-date.

Festivals are the only way to go.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 11:21pm
These video's never get old

Edit: Won't let me embed the video so he's a link

Edited by bhob - 06 Nov 2012 at 11:25pm
Ciano316 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciano316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 10:13pm
Another Slane act to be announced tomorrow for the 17th of August..

Rolling Stones I'd say.
I Love Loft.
twitter - @Ciano316
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 10:39pm
Gareth brooks or Bryan Adams or some sh*t
Chips don't bounce
Ciano316 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciano316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 1:59am
Eminem August 17th Slane.
I Love Loft.
twitter - @Ciano316
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic