Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 157>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 7:59pm
Tends to happen when you're not playing very often. He needs a consistent run of games to get back to his best.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 8:11pm
Thought he had a solid game in the end, never going to be the best with the ball at this feet but did his defensive job well as usual.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 9:52pm
duffys father brian died today 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

duffys father brian died today 
Very sad news indeed, had the pleasure of having a few pints with the Duffys on the eve of the Gibraltar match in Gibraltar. Only 53. May he rest in peace.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 10:55pm
What happened?
I've seen him at a number of the games alright.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What happened?
I've seen him at a number of the games alright.

Died suddenly at home according to this

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 12:05am
Very sad, RIP. 
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 9:17am
Shocking news. We had the pleasure of meeting him and sharing a taxi up to the ground in Copenhagen for the playoff in 2017. So proud of his son representing his country. RIP
Touts Out!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 9:47am
Awful news about Brian.

RIP
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 1:37pm
very young rip
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 1:40pm
Was talking to him in Geneva and he introduced me to the rest of the family. Very nice man. RIP.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 2:32pm
Duffy on the bench with Connolly today, 

Cant say that Duffy has had a good season, what with injury and being unable to get into the first team when available
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 4:12pm
Still a cert for Ireland, especially with Ciaran Clark out injured. Others on their teams' bench today include Arter and Christie ( Fulham ), Williams ( Millwall ), Knight ( Derby ), Shodipo ( QPR ), Ward and McClean ( Stoke ).
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Still a cert for Ireland, especially with Ciaran Clark out injured. Others on their teams' bench today include Arter and Christie ( Fulham ), Williams ( Millwall ), Knight ( Derby ), Shodipo ( QPR ), Ward and McClean ( Stoke ).

One of the first names on the teamsheet I would have thought. O'Shea  disappointingly dropped to the bench for WBA, but it was heartening to see Collins start for Stoke.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 20 Jun 2020 at 4:39pm
killer kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 5:10pm
Ryan Burke, sub for Birmingham aswell today
And it's come through now to mackay... and it's there
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 8:02pm
Great to see Duffy back. Thought he did well and himself and Dunk didn't give Vardy a sniff. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 9:18pm
I appreciate its Man City but the fact that Duffy can't get into that Brighton defence is very strange.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 9:26pm
He's a better defender than any of them and yet not a good enough footballer at the same time.

Basically it's not going to work out for him in a Potter managed team and he needs a move. I'd imagine there would be a few Premier League sides interested, just not a team that looks to play out from the back every time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 157>
  Share Topic