You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 157>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallowgate 67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 9:39am
Great defender with a superb presence that every team needs his Challange in the air at the death against Southampton domes up what a warrior he is.

Chris Coleman said after the game "every team needs a player like duffy he was absolutely superb tonight"

Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 4:57am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 9:56pm
Gone in as my fav player on the team. Incredible.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 9:59am
He absolutely lashes the ball when passing. I'd hate to be receiving a pass from him with an attacker in proximity.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:20am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/shane-duffy-reveals-he-refused-to-delete-martin-mcguinness-tribute-tweet-after-brighton-asked-him-to-36529162.html

But he was quick enough to delete his "Up The Ra" text.

Oh sorry, that was someone else 'borrowing' his phone...Clown
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:13pm
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:14pm

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/shane-duffy-reveals-he-refused-to-delete-martin-mcguinness-tribute-tweet-after-brighton-asked-him-to-36529162.html

He was certainly right in his actions. At the end of the day McGuiness for all his faults was deemed fit enough to be Deputy First Minister, visit Presidents in the White House and run for President of Ireland. Why should he have taken it down?
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Terri, you are one boring man. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:34pm

Jaysus Terry, i dont think I know anyone who hast had somebody ‘frape’ them at this stage, it happens. Now maybe Duffy did post it or maybe he didnt, only he or his ‘mate’ really know. You can convict him in your mind if you so wish but it doesnt actually mean he did it.Either way he removed it so even if he did post it, he obviously didnt feel quite as strongly about it as he did about the MMcG post? Let it go and dont allow it to drag you down and eat away at you

Edited by Sham157 - 25 Jan 2018 at 4:37pm
d-mac View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d-mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:38pm
why was my post deleted?
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Jaysus Terry, i dont think I know anyone who hast had somebody ‘frape’ them at this stage, it happens. Now maybe Duffy did post it or maybe he didnt, only he or his ‘mate’ really know. You can convict him in your mind if you so wish but it doesnt actually mean he did it.Either way he removed it so even if he did post it, he obviously didnt feel quite as strongly about it as he did about the MMcG post? Let it go and dont allow it to drag you down and eat away at you

but wat about da victims!!!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

why was my post deleted?
There's a watershed mate
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 5:12pm

Terence has just blown his cover. I'm sure he's David McNarry.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 5:29pm

The "Up the Ra" text is exactly the type of content which would be used in a frape, I would defo give him the benefit of the doubt in that instance. 
El Puto Amo
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 5:31pm

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

why was my post deleted?
Theres already enough Sheriffs in this town to advise poeple when its time to fcuk off. Feel free to apply at the next Sheriff elections if you want
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 6:10pm

like a lot of so called "moderate" unionists, mention anything to do with sf and he turns straight into flegger mode. inbred to the core.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 157>
  Share Topic