You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 157>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The BIG P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 1:57pm

Great news! No McShaneSmile

Howya now
Sponsored Links

trapnoclue View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Eh, make that suspended 11 times now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapnoclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 2:16pm
great news,keep mcshane away from this squad at all costs!
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 2:20pm
I'd rather 'fans' like you were kept away from the team/stadium/Euro2012/real fans
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
trapnoclue View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Eh, make that suspended 11 times now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapnoclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 2:31pm
i hope you get the sh*te kicked out of you by the polish cops tuff pussy
el2nz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el2nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 2:38pm
Brilliant for Shane, sometimes looks a bit like Bambi, but has a lot of potential.

But.....

Why not call up McShane using the same logic about McClean being one for the future? 
HgRx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HgRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 2:47pm
All the negative crap about McShane needs to stop. You're like a little pack of schoolkids that found someone to pick on.
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 3:21pm
 Delighted for Duffy, and disgusted with the abuse some of you "fans" are levelling out to McShaneThumbs Down
5 goals to go Robbie!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

Delighted for Duffy, and disgusted with the abuse some of you "fans" are levelling out to McShaneThumbs Down

+1 

Well said pal 

Is this not a thread about Duffy and his call up? What has McShane got to do with anything , some of you may grow up ffs.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 3:36pm
McShane captained us to victory over Italy and also put in an impressive shift v Scotland in the past 12 months.

I actually think he is unfortunate not to be called up given Trap's comments about staying loyal to the old squad.  Paul always gave 100% in green and that is all we can ask. 

I'm still glad Shane got the callup though.  Great prospect and a likely starter of the future.
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 3:41pm
 Cheers Green Devil. I'm sure it's only one or two eegits, but it's nice to know there are some out there also that know the crack and can act accordingly when it comes to getting behind the lads as real fansThumbs Up

Edited by Trapcandoit - 13 Feb 2012 at 3:44pm
5 goals to go Robbie!
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 3:44pm
Pretty disgusted at some of comments on this thread. That said, well done Shane, future skipper i think
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 4:47pm
well done trap! great to see duffy in ahead of mcshane, he deserves it, hopefully he gets on the pitch 
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

mcshane is terrible, he has had enough chances in an ireland jersey, granted he had a good game against italy but the errors he makes in matches are annoying. the amount of times he sees a player with a ball, runs out of position to get it and leaves a big gap to expose and the opposing team always seems to do it. shane is a much better player and has been impressive the last few games for everton.
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:37pm
Delighted for him . Making great strides at Everton and deserves his chance . Dunneys 2 month rest won't be a bad thing neither . Him and Keano will should be in top form in the euros having not been fatigued by a full season
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:40pm
.. and Paul Mcshane has done his best every time he has wore an Ireland shirt . He might struggle at international level but not his fault hes picked by Trap . Heard hes a top fella as well . No one in their right mind would refuse a call up so leave him alone lads and let Trap be the judge of him.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:49pm
One of my issues with McShane is the lad is so deluded it's unbelievable. He was on iTalksport and when they were beaten 7-1 he said that he was carrying the team and that others should step up to the plate.

Funny the way now that as a 26 year old in his prime he has gone from 
United -> West Brom -> Sunderland -> Hull -> Barnsley -> Palace.

Can you see the trend here?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

One of my issues with McShane is the lad is so deluded it's unbelievable. He was on iTalksport and when they were beaten 7-1 he said that he was carrying the team and that others should step up to the plate.

Funny the way now that as a 26 year old in his prime he has gone from 
United -> West Brom -> Sunderland -> Hull -> Barnsley -> Palace.

Can you see the trend here?

agreed. the lad is very delusional.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:57pm
It's no secret that he has struggled at international level and isnt up to standard but he's picked , shows up and gives his all so ridiculing him serves no purpose whatsoever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 157>
  Share Topic