Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 157>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 9:14am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Ah, it's nothing compared to some of his previous stuff. But if he's going onto only fans for a wank there must surely be some better quality on there than her.

If you're going to do something wrong, at least do it right.
So now he is being derided for his taste in women and it gives you an opportunity to express judgement on women in the manner of a 'lovely girls' contest and give off a moral and sexual superiority. Luckily for you, personality is a great contraceptive.

His loan should have been cancelled a while back as this is doing nobody any good. I

You are aware of OnlyFans PM yeah and its USP? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 9:29am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Ah, it's nothing compared to some of his previous stuff. But if he's going onto only fans for a wank there must surely be some better quality on there than her.

So now he is being derided for his taste in women and it gives you an opportunity to express judgement on women in the manner of a 'lovely girls' contest and give off a moral and sexual superiority. Luckily for you, personality is a great contraceptive.

His loan should have been cancelled a while back as this is doing nobody any good. I

You are aware of OnlyFans PM yeah and its USP? 
Yes. 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 2:26pm

Seriously?! The girl in question is on OnlyFans, she is literally choosing to be judged on her looks for profit. Duffy earns a hell of a lot more money than I do so if he chooses to spend it on crap like OnlyFans that's his business to a point I suppose, but it doesn't exactly show him in the best light as a senior Irish squad member.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 2:59pm

Seriously?! The girl in question is on OnlyFans, she is literally choosing to be judged on her looks for profit. Duffy earns a hell of a lot more money than I do so if he chooses to spend it on crap like OnlyFans that's his business to a point I suppose, but it doesn't exactly show him in the best light as a senior Irish squad member.
Well that's a dangerous misunderstanding of what the site is for, albeit one that is likely to be made by some people. She isn't asking to be judged on anything, the premise of the site, as I understand it, and I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong, is for those who want access to pictures and videos of her of an intimate nature. Why she has chosen to do that is worthy of a better platform for debate than on here, regardless she doesn't need to be vilified for it, even if it seems she was trying to use Duffy for publicity here. It is, after all, a marketing site.

That wasn't my issue though. The issue was your need to make yourself feel superior to her because you wanted to point out that she wasn't up to your high standards of looks, which is a fairly immature and misogynistic way of looking at things in this day and age. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:17pm
Just wait til you see the Battle of the Babes thread PM
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 5:32pm

That wasn't my issue though. The issue was your need to make yourself feel superior to her because you wanted to point out that she wasn't up to your high standards of looks, which is a fairly immature and misogynistic way of looking at things in this day and age. 

Believe me, I'm in no position to be demanding high standards of looks from anyone, I can guarantee you that!

That said, based on the standards of females that seem to attach themselves to highly paid professional footballers, Duffy should be aiming higher here...but in any case he also shouldn't be wasting his energy on crap like OnlyFans.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 9:39pm

Based on the standards of females that seem to attach themselves to highly paid professional footballers, Duffy should be aiming higher here..
Never mind, mate. I hope the 80s are good to ya.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 9:43pm

Based on the standards of females that seem to attach themselves to highly paid professional footballers, Duffy should be aiming higher here..
Never mind, mate. I hope the 80s are good to ya.

I'm more of a 90s man actually.
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 10:21am
Lennon gone anyway, so interesting to see  how whomever comes in handles the Duffy situation (and the whole defensive situation).

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 11:54am
Looks like it will be John Kennedy until the end of the season, so probably no change in the short term. After that there will be someone else but Duffy will be elsewhere by then. Celtic need a complete rebuild from top to bottom but there's no way Duffy can be any part of that the way this season has gone.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:01pm
Celtic have just won 17 out of the last 17 trophies.

They don't need a rebuild. 

There was clearly issues at the club with Lennon etc... but he's gone now and they just need a competent manager.

I would highly doubt that Duffy will be there next season anyway.

Edited by horsebox - 24 Feb 2021 at 12:02pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

They don't need a rebuild. 

There was clearly issues at the club with Lennon etc... but he's gone now and they just need a competent manager.

It’s a remarkable run, but they probably became lulled into a false sense of progress. The fact that they’ve never impressed in Europe should probably have been taken as an indicator that they needed to do better. Some of their transfer decisions have been appalling and the pathway for kids is not good.

I’m more interested in Scottish clubs with more Irish players, even though I always want to see Celtic beat Rangers
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:13pm
They absolutely do need a rebuild, from the youth setup right up to the Chief Exec. Most Celtic fans acknowledge this. Obviously that has already started with Lawwell and Lennon going but the winning of 17 or whatever number of trophies has actually created the complacency that has led to the disaster that has been the current season. 

Their best young players keep leaving and the ones that stay don't get a fair chance. The signs have all been there - going from making the Champions League knockouts, to going out in the groups, to not even making the groups the last few seasons. This year it has caught up with them at domestic level as well.

Obviously Lennon was a disaster, but that he was even hired in the first place after being let go by Hibs is indicative of the problems there. Just changing the manager might give them a short term lift but they're going nowhere longer term without a proper rebuild of the club.

Edited by You Tell Me - 24 Feb 2021 at 12:14pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:15pm

They don't need a rebuild

Absolutely crazy post to make. Bragging about winning trophies when Rangers aren't in contention is very much like going on a bike race when you're the only entrant and telling everyone at the end that you came 1st.

And they're absolutely in need of a rebuild, getting battered of Slavia Prague's reserve team and some auld team who was relevant 40 years ago in the Hungarian league are pretty big hint's that the team is in need of a massive rebuild LOL

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:20pm

They absolutely do need a rebuild, from the youth setup right up to the Chief Exec. Most Celtic fans acknowledge this. Obviously that has already started with Lawwell and Lennon going but the winning of 17 or whatever number of trophies has actually created the complacency that has led to the disaster that has been the current season. 

Their best young players keep leaving and the ones that stay don't get a fair chance. The signs have all been there - going from making the Champions League knockouts, to going out in the groups, to not even making the groups the last few seasons. This year it has caught up with them at domestic level as well.

Obviously Lennon was a disaster, but that he was even hired in the first place after being let go by Hibs is indicative of the problems there. Just changing the manager might give them a short term lift but they're going nowhere longer term without a proper rebuild of the club.

Who like?
Not disagreeing, just curious and can't think of many off the top of my head
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:21pm
Aul Shane loves the smut

Sure he not go out with Jordan for ages
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Who like?
Not disagreeing, just curious and can't think of many off the top of my head

Probably their two most highly rated young talents in recent years, Liam Morrison and Barry Hepburn, both left for Bayern Munich. Cameron Harper, Karamoko Dembele and Armstrong Oko-Flex, who all played for the first team after the Dubai Covid thing, are likely to be leaving this summer against the clubs wishes.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

They don't need a rebuild

Absolutely crazy post to make. Bragging about winning trophies when Rangers aren't in contention is very much like going on a bike race when you're the only entrant and telling everyone at the end that you came 1st.

And they're absolutely in need of a rebuild, getting battered of Slavia Prague's reserve team and some auld team who was relevant 40 years ago in the Hungarian league are pretty big hint's that the team is in need of a massive rebuild LOL

12 of those trophies were won with Rangers were in the SPL.

They beat Lazio twice last season who played Bayern Munich last night in the CL last 16. They also topped the group with the same players as they have now.

I don't get how after 1 poor season they need a complete rebuild.

That's just my opinion.

Edited by horsebox - 24 Feb 2021 at 1:02pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 157>
  Share Topic