Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 157>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Its one thing praising McGuinness but tweet Up The Ra at random makes it more likely it was someone else tweeting that taking the piss.
Er, the text was in the wee small hours of St.Patricks Day. Now I'm no Miss Marple, but it is hardly inconsistent with Duffy's known history that he was out partying at the time, and drink may have been taken.

What is less likely is that a Premier League footballer would have a thirty quid mobile from Carphone Warehouse with crap security features.

And what are the odds of guessing his security code?

(Actually, scrap that last one, it's a pound to a shirt button that it's 1-9-1-6).

Meanwhile, would you be quite so understanding were it an NI player texting "Up the UDA", then claiming that it was a "mate" who must have done it?

P.S. I wonder why he didn't try the old "It-was-my-mate-slept-with-that-oul slapper-and-photoshopped-the pics-excuse" to his missus?

Well seeing as you were clearly there with him then that's all we need.

Actually even if it was that GTSQ singing Lafferty ballbag, I would give him the benefit of the doubt that it may not have been him posting that and inviting controversy that blatantly and would most lekelt be one if his mates if Lafferty said it was.

Most people on here would've had their phone taken at some stage or a post put up on their Facebook by their mates. Up the ra/UDA would most likely not come from the professional in the public eye but more likely someone taking the piss.

1916 would definitely be his pincode

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 6:27pm
Don't feed the troll
We're decent enough..
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

He's a f**king mongo for being caught with his pants down behind his moths back.

He's a bigger mongo for doing the dirt with a bird 99% of lads on here wuldnt touch regardress of how ball bagged they are.

In saying that, as long as he's fit and raring to go for the Austrian game, I couldn't care less who he plays hide the sausage with

What if it was Rory Donnelly?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 9:34pm

He's a f**king mongo for being caught with his pants down behind his moths back.

He's a bigger mongo for doing the dirt with a bird 99% of lads on here wuldnt touch regardress of how ball bagged they are.

In saying that, as long as he's fit and raring to go for the Austrian game, I couldn't care less who he plays hide the sausage with
Embarrassed

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 10:26pm

Rumour is though the Austrians are deploying their women's shot putt team to Temple Bar before the match to try and lead Duffy astray. Beer Pig Heart

Edited by Conan - 08 May 2017 at 11:34pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 10:29pm
-10/10 Conan Embarrassed

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:10am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

-10/10 Conan Embarrassed

Awww and I was thinking when you were defending Hugh Grant's honour you must have a sense of humour Disapprove
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 8:24pm
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 6:47pm
He's been a danger in both boxes in the last 5 mins
El Puto Amo
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 6:50pm
I think he has Aguero in his fantasy football team.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

He's been a danger in both boxes in the last 5 mins

Judging by his Twitter account, he's dangerous in the opposition box alright.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:30pm
I thought he was decent today. One bad mistake which aguero should have scored from but apart from that did well. Almost scored aswell. Monster of a man. Reminds me of an early richard dunne. Always liable for one big mistake per game. Dunney cut that out as he progressed. Hopefully duffy will too.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

I thought he was decent today. One bad mistake which aguero should have scored from but apart from that did well. Almost scored aswell. Monster of a man. Reminds me of an early richard dunne. Always liable for one big mistake per game. Dunney cut that out as he progressed. Hopefully duffy will too.

Criminal mistake for the 2nd French goal in the Euro's.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:02pm
Good to see himself and Clark starting anywanyway, hopefully Long gets into the Burnley team too. 3 EPL centre backs and any amount of good Championship options leaves us in a fairly strong position.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 11:27am
Has been given a new 4-year contract.
pepper67 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepper67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 7:26pm
really disappointed no one on here has given this guy the credit he deserves..not only our best defender..but our most effective forward..i for one like this guy
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by pepper67 pepper67 wrote:

really disappointed no one on here has given this guy the credit he deserves..not only our best defender..but our most effective forward..i for one like this guy

He has been good. But his positional play can be suspect as can his ball distribution. I like him also but he can certainly improve. 
pepper67 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepper67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 9:29pm
i agree regarding his distribution..however i think his positional play is excellent..so many times he was the man in the right place at the right time..takes responibility in dangerous situations which really impressed me...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 157>
  Share Topic