Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 157>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

At least it doesn't mention he's got an IRA tattoo on his cock or something.
She probably asked for them to take turns on her and he was the only one smashed enough to take her on Sick
Seriously Its not an anti Irish nationalist agenda I'm sure, they run that love rat angle on anyone that qualifies as a minor celebrity in Britain because  people like to read that sh*t. 
Hard to have a lot of sympathy for the fella if you read it though. I mean if you're going to hump some skank behind your partner's back maybe the whole 'don't you know who I am' speech is better left out , or maybe he thought that was a few ticket to an easy lay. 
Mclean,Gibson,Duffy......not exactly the greatest intellects these northern converts we get,they just invite bad negative on themselves. 

No.1: You're relying on the account of a person who shags a footballer just so she can sell the story to the Sun, I'd take her account of Duffy with a grain of salt, or perhaps the whole salt-shaker...

No.2: Cheating, albeit distasteful, is not illegal. Taking naked pictures of someone without their knowledge is both sinister and possibly illegal. Duffy is no saint in this story, but what she has done is infinitely worse.

No.3: "Northern Converts", embarrassing.....

No.4: People shouldn't have to moderate their character just to please the more bigoted aspects of the British press. McClean and Duffy should be applauded for that, instead you have chosen to question their intellect
You buy the whole  fell asleep at a house party angle then?
He went to her home and climbed in to her bed naked , presumably not under the influence of Rohypnol, though seeing her in the light of day might have made him wonder. 
Its not taking a long-lens picture from the street in to his personal residence so he's given up his privacy to trust to her discretion, which as it turned out was not such a hot idea.

Personally I couldn't care less where Duffy or any other footballer sticks his dick in to but I think its laughable to make them out to be some kind of victim to be pitied any more than Stokes, Hendrick Gibson and others whose behaviour comes back to bite them, or British footballers like Terry and Giggs for that matter or self pitying celebrities like Hugh Grant who think they are misunderstood victims of the media.

Are you seriously comparing a lad who, possibly, cheated on his missus to the actions of the other three? 
We don't know what happened or the ins and outs of his relationship with his girlfriend or, well, anything. The other three all committed pretty indefensible acts of violence or stupidity.
Sponsored Links

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 6:04pm

She probably asked for them to take turns on her and he was the only one smashed enough to take her on Sick
Seriously Its not an anti Irish nationalist agenda I'm sure, they run that love rat angle on anyone that qualifies as a minor celebrity in Britain because  people like to read that sh*t. 
Hard to have a lot of sympathy for the fella if you read it though. I mean if you're going to hump some skank behind your partner's back maybe the whole 'don't you know who I am' speech is better left out , or maybe he thought that was a few ticket to an easy lay. 
Mclean,Gibson,Duffy......not exactly the greatest intellects these northern converts we get,they just invite bad negative on themselves. 

No.1: You're relying on the account of a person who shags a footballer just so she can sell the story to the Sun, I'd take her account of Duffy with a grain of salt, or perhaps the whole salt-shaker...

No.2: Cheating, albeit distasteful, is not illegal. Taking naked pictures of someone without their knowledge is both sinister and possibly illegal. Duffy is no saint in this story, but what she has done is infinitely worse.

No.4: People shouldn't have to moderate their character just to please the more bigoted aspects of the British press. McClean and Duffy should be applauded for that, instead you have chosen to question their intellect
You buy the whole  fell asleep at a house party angle then?
He went to her home and climbed in to her bed naked , presumably not under the influence of Rohypnol, though seeing her in the light of day might have made him wonder. 
Its not taking a long-lens picture from the street in to his personal residence so he's given up his privacy to trust to her discretion, which as it turned out was not such a hot idea.

Personally I couldn't care less where Duffy or any other footballer sticks his dick in to but I think its laughable to make them out to be some kind of victim to be pitied any more than Stokes, Hendrick Gibson and others whose behaviour comes back to bite them, or British footballers like Terry and Giggs for that matter or self pitying celebrities like Hugh Grant who think they are misunderstood victims of the media.

WillieMaley View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:09pm
I would say you'd expect from the press, however this paper fits into the category of Pathetic.

Pathetic article, Shane Duffy clearly has issues off the pitch like a lot of men not just professional footballers. 

He should of known better, that must be said some women in society seem to go after footballers as we seen evidently in Ched Evans, whos' career was nearly destroyed. 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:55pm
Excellent post O'Shea

"Northern converts " Get ta fcuk

Some arse cream required for Conan Cruise O Brien
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:51pm

We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:38pm

If you are going to insult him at least get his name right..............

Duffy may well have been acting the ****, but unless it is football related or he is breaking the law, I don't see how it is anybody's business but those involved. 
I also understand the argument that the S*n is merely giving people what they want, but who, in their right mind, wants to read about a footballer cheating on his girlfriend? The 'dumbing down' of the media is helping nobody.
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:33pm
Keano2000 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Hmm, I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a lad taking pictures of a naked, passed-out girl and then selling them to the papers.... I suppose that's what you expect from a rag like The Scum though.

Is there any way he could take legal action for having his image taken and posted online without his consent?
not that i'm aware of

Edited by Keano2000 - 07 May 2017 at 3:33pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Hmm, I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a lad taking pictures of a naked, passed-out girl and then selling them to the papers.... I suppose that's what you expect from a rag like The Scum though.

Is there any way he could take legal action for having his image taken and posted online without his consent?

I don't know, they are actually quite creepy to look at though. You can imagine the type of words that would be bandied around if the roles were reversed, and I think they'd be equally justified in this situation.
We're decent enough..
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

It should be illegal to publish this irrelevant sh*te unless its a figure in office who presents themselves as a holier than thou type. The Sun was probably delighted to get him after he called McGuinness a hero. Absolute scumbags and that slapper's worse.

I'd say our ra head trinity Stokesy,McCLean and Duffy are firmly in the crosshairs of the right wing gutter press.

I can understand players from the north generally not giving a public opinion one way or the other on politics but at least Duffy and McClean have the balls to publicly state their principles/political beliefs and if their club's supporters don't like it then tough.   
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:43pm
It should be illegal to publish this irrelevant sh*te unless its a figure in office who presents themselves as a holier than thou type. The Sun was probably delighted to get him after he called McGuinness a hero. Absolute scumbags and that slapper's worse.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:42pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:30pm
We're decent enough..
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Jesus did she date rape him, animal

Keano2000 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

“Shane was there with lots of his Irish friends. They had a lot of drinks and were having a great time.

“I was sitting next to Shane and we were talking. I asked him what he does for a living. He said, ‘I’m Shane Duffy’ and paused. I looked at him blankly.

“He then made me get my phone out and put his name into Google. He was looking at me in disbelief that I didn’t know who he was.
Jesus christ 
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:09pm

“Shane was there with lots of his Irish friends. They had a lot of drinks and were having a great time.

“I was sitting next to Shane and we were talking. I asked him what he does for a living. He said, ‘I’m Shane Duffy’ and paused. I looked at him blankly.

“He then made me get my phone out and put his name into Google. He was looking at me in disbelief that I didn’t know who he was.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 11:56am
Jeremy Hopkiss would have a field day with this.

A terrorist supporting Fenian running loose round Brighton after our women. Surprised he hasn't checked into the Grand Hotel to rub salt into the wounds.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 11:51am
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Bet he wishes he could go back to those carefree days of just a few weeks ago when all he was doing was calling Martin Mcguinness a hero. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 157>
  Share Topic