You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gareth Bale............................

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 11:41am
100 million and he can't even do a few volleys
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Harvard ?

will be dishing out bannings to anyone not using the vancouver system , might be leniant to those using the oxford legal citation style
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 11:45am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Harvard ?

will be dishing out bannings to anyone not using the vancouver system , might be leniant to those using the oxford legal citation style

LOL
AKA pedantic kunt
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

he'll score plenty goals , might not be as technical but he is fast and hard to stop. he will do well and has already done the right thing licking christianos hole.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

he'll score plenty goals , might not be as technical but he is fast and hard to stop. he will do well and has already done the right thing licking christianos hole.

Landon Donovan (the poster not the player)  got there before him Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 1:01pm

Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

It depends if you measure it on the basis of nominal or real value.  

The poster mentioned the term worth which implies value and  Ronaldo went for a price tag which is worth more than the tag that Bale went for.  

The key term is "worth" as that implies value which is what the real value is.   The nominal value in many ways means nothing.   

I see you've been plagiarising other people's work.
Here's the link Sono

http://www.sportseconomics.org/2/post/2013/09/why-ronaldo-is-still-more-expensive-than-bale.html

I referenced that before in another thread.  But all opinions come from somewhere Seany, and we do not reference them every time we post them.   

2 + 2 = 4 but we do not  reference the person who first came up with that.   In addition this is a forum so there is no expectation for complete referencing.   

However if you request that we do reference our posts, can we agree what the house style is.    Harvard ?

Baldrick I'm starting to think your giving Denis Irwin a run for the title of forum robot
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 12:04am
hat trick today, 9 goals in 13 games and he must have a good few assists. Considering he was clearly injured at the start of the season, that's really impressive from him.  Fair play to him with that price tag.

I have barely seen any of his games bar a few highlights, how has he been playing overall?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 12:29am
just seen the goals, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was Ronaldo playing their physique is very similar. 6 assists too
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 6:40pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 7:04pm
So cute
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 8:24pm
Your ears and nose are meant to keep growing as you get older. Im assuming he got them pinned back because they're the biggest pair of ears I've ever seen LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 11:18pm
Jesus, I'd say Dumbo is jealous of those ears.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 12:56am
What the f**k do you expect he's got a UFO floating beside him.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 10:12am
Will he tear up the EPL under Jose?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 3:58pm
I think it depends on how his fitness holds up. He stays in the team and fit then I still think he is a top player and could definitely tear it up in the PL
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 11:32pm
If Spurs and Real can thresh out a deal I'm sure he can make hay.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 18 Sep 2020 at 11:32pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 6:32pm
Bale is back!

He’s not the same player he was 2/3 years ago but can still change games on his own.
Hopefully he can stay injury free. 

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 6:44pm
Sky Sports News has turned into Gareth Bale tv!
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
  Share Topic