Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1451>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:45am
The deal for Henderson is worth 15 million....
Ahh heya!
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Mick_G Mick_G wrote:

Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

SSN news have confirmed that SAFC have bid £12 mill for O'Shea Gibson & Brown.

I would be happy with the first two.

Be surprised if O'Shea was sold and for so cheap aswell Gibson and brown worth 12million but O'Shea is surly worth more then that ????

f**kin madness that Henderson is sold for 20mill and Andy Carrol 35mill and jet jos is worth 4 million the mind boggles
Sure O'Shea isn't English!

The way SSN are reporting it they seem to know that two are definetley Brown and Gibson and that they believe the third is O'Shea.
My guess the third player is Johnny Evans and not O'Shea.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 08 Jun 2011 at 11:57am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:50am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by Mick_G Mick_G wrote:

Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

SSN news have confirmed that SAFC have bid £12 mill for O'Shea Gibson & Brown.

I would be happy with the first two.

Be surprised if O'Shea was sold and for so cheap aswell Gibson and brown worth 12million but O'Shea is surly worth more then that ????

f**kin madness that Henderson is sold for 20mill and Andy Carrol 35mill and jet jos is worth 4 million the mind boggles

Sure O'Shea isn't English!

The way SSN are reporting it they seem to know that two are definetley Brown and Gibson and that they believe the third is O'Shea.

Honestly do if you were a manager why on earth would you buy an English player when you know your paying twice the price dor him because he's English ??????
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:51am
Great move for Gibson hope he grabs it with both hands
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 12:20pm
Rumours are rife on United forums its O'shea, hope it aint so Cry!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 12:47pm
Not a chance Fergie will sell O'Shea IMO
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:25pm
Johnny Evans is the third player,not John O'Shea.
Theres only one sport that matters..
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Exactly what I said.

O'Shea is valued at 10 million at least by United.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:35pm

Exactly what I said.

Lets get this on twitter Clap
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:43pm

Exactly what I said.

Lets get this on twitter Clap
Thumbs Up
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:49pm
United supposed to be interested in Raphaël Varane a French centre back which would back up the theory its Evans. Can't see Ferguson selling O'Shea, United are light enough in the full back department.
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:51pm
Well United have Rio,Vidic,Smalling and now Jones so theres no room at the inn for Evans now I think.
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:51pm
I reckon Jones is in to replace Evans, though I wouldn't mind O'Shea going if he was guaranteed a starting place.
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:57pm
if united get sunderland to pay wes browns bus fare up there its a great deal for united, he would struggle in the championship, one of the poorest united players of recent times

Edited by packiesglove - 08 Jun 2011 at 1:59pm
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
MacMathuna View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacMathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

if united get sunderland to pay wes browns bus fare up there its a great deal for united, he would struggle in the championship, one of the poorest united players of recent times
thought u were talking about O'shea there before edit LOL
yapster in desguise i thoughtAngry
Sinne Fianna Fáil atá fé gheall ag Éirinn.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:12pm
The Sunderland bids are for Brown, O'Shea and Gibson.  But that's all it is - a bid.

While Brown is likely to be on his way now...I'd be surprised if Gibbo and Sheasy were sold.  But what I'm most baffled about is some posters on here thinking it'd be ok to shift Jonny Evans who Alex Ferguson described just two months ago as "the future". 
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

The Sunderland bids are for Brown, O'Shea and Gibson.  But that's all it is - a bid.

While Brown is likely to be on his way now...I'd be surprised if Gibbo and Sheasy were sold.  But what I'm most baffled about is some posters on here thinking it'd be ok to shift Jonny Evans who Alex Ferguson described just two months ago as "the future". 

Whats the breakdown of the fees for each player do you know?
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

With Jones (assuming he will sign) and Smalling there now,would you not think Evans would be surplus to requirements?I know Jones can play in midfield too but I would have thought that this is the end of Evans (not that I would personally get rid of him).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1451>
  Share Topic