You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13341335133613371338 1451>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:28pm
Probably the line which says where he's single people out and young'uns were scared of him?

That's bullying.

To abuse, intimidate or harass. 

You gonna stick your nose out his arse now or?
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Probably the line which says where he's single people out and young'uns were scared of him?

That's bullying.

Just lies Coyner.

I think most people will come to their own conclusion on this.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:35pm
I wish we had someone of Aidos class in the team this afternoon.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

That's bullying.

Just lies Coyner.

Reads to me that an experienced player was frustrated after a sh*te result and has a go at fellow players who he felt didnt pull their weight and had a crap game. Unless you have a full transcript of what was said then no way in telling from those couple of quotes that he was a bully. If what I read in that link is deemed bullying then every manager, coach and player is a bully. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:38pm

That's bullying.

Just lies Coyner.

Aye it's all lies, the podcast was made up.

I think you're gonna suffer from some sort of separation anxiety when he retires. Worse than a man would after a divorce.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

That's bullying.

Just lies Coyner.

Reads to me that an experienced player was frustrated after a sh*te result and has a go at fellow players who he felt didnt pull their weight and had a crap game. Unless you have a full transcript of what was said then no way in telling from those couple of quotes that he was a bully. If what I read in that link is deemed bullying then every manager, coach and player is a bully. 

It's pretty obvious something had gone on when he's barred from training not only 3 days later after scoring in the aforementioned game and was top scorer at the time. I mean like haway man.

Our own Stephen Elliot who's very vocal about Sunderland matters responded saying it's probably true but also took a dig at Morgan calling him a mercenary

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 5:38pm
What's the difference between giving players a bollicking/bullying/gee up? 

All about interpretation I'd say.

Edited by Double Maxim - 12 Sep 2020 at 5:39pm
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 6:56pm
A lot of top players are not particularly nice people. Some would probably not be top players if they were but pro football is not a game for shrinking violets. My point about McGeady is that whatever his objectionable qualities, he has been outstanding at this level and other managers have been capable of managing him. If he moves on, fair enough, but it makes no sense paying him big money while he's on the books and not playing him. He would give Sunderland that extra quality that they may need to get up this season. The alternative could be further decline for the club.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 7:06pm
One of football's 'nicest' players, Lineker, turned out to be a complete ****.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 12 Sep 2020 at 7:06pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

One of football's 'nicest' players, Lineker, turned out to be a complete ****.

Not a complete one though.

Anti Brexit and is offering a room in his house to an asylum seeker.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 7:40pm
McGeady's a very outspoken passionate bloke who says how it is and doesn't beat round the bush. Not enough people in this world tbh.

Read a seperate interview with Jimmy Dunne which was done after Morgan's comments and both mention a split dressing room.

So what's happened here is he's verbally annihilated someone at the end of the Burton game, what we don't know was it just a one off outspoken rant or was it a repeated series of attacks, we'll find out in June when his contract is up I guess.

Edited by coyne - 12 Sep 2020 at 7:44pm
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 8:57pm

McGeady's a very outspoken passionate bloke who says how it is and doesn't beat round the bush. Not enough people in this world tbh.

Read a seperate interview with Jimmy Dunne which was done after Morgan's comments and both mention a split dressing room.

So what's happened here is he's verbally annihilated someone at the end of the Burton game, what we don't know was it just a one off outspoken rant or was it a repeated series of attacks, we'll find out in June when his contract is up I guess.

Will you quit spamming this thread with discussion and elaborated comments?

More emojis, platitudes and parroting of baseless transfer rumours and less of this nonsense!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:16pm

Disappointing performance today.

Only two real highlights Denver Hume played very well and Maguire scored a quality goal.

Parkinson has got to bring Scowen in for the Oxford game.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Will you quit spamming this thread with discussion and elaborated comments?

More emojis, platitudes and parroting of baseless transfer rumours and less of this nonsense!

Spot on Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 8:43pm

The Ricky Alvarez saga taking another twist.

SAFC suing their former club doctor for £13m.

Edited by Double Maxim - 15 Sep 2020 at 8:43pm
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 8:46pm
Bejaysus.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The Ricky Alvarez saga taking another twist.

SAFC suing their former club doctor for £13m.

Jeepers, It never seems to end!
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 9:34pm
Doctors generally tend to be comfortably off but....£13 million ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13341335133613371338 1451>
  Share Topic