You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11731174117511761177 1451>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Did 8 away games this season,some great trips but simply not good enough,relegation was almost inevitable months ago
See you at Fleetwood bud.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Did the City of Sunderland die Het Field? Confused

LOL
You will piss the FA cup final.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Did the City of Sunderland die Het Field? Confused

No, but there is a huge amount of support which comes directly from Sunderland. The strong bond is undeniable.

It's sport, every season in every league across the world teams get relegated
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Did 8 away games this season,some great trips but simply not good enough,relegation was almost inevitable months ago
What was your best trip away game wise I mean!

Probably Bristol
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 7:41pm
Love the new thread title LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:09pm
Delighted for them after the treatment of James McLean
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:22pm
At least you managed to get out of the championship at the first attempt
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

At least you managed to get out of the championship at the first attempt

LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:47pm
The sad reality is that it could get worse next season before it gets better.

Not ruling out starting the season on -10 points and a team full of academy players at this stage.

Edited by coyne - 21 Apr 2018 at 8:48pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

So you're delighted for Sunderland because of the treatment of the player you came on here to defend, despite not even being able to even spell his name properly. 

WOW 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

So you're delighted for Sunderland because of the treatment of the player you came on here to defend, despite not even being able to even spell his name properly. 

WOW 
Spot on and of course no other English fans have had a go at J M!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 9:58pm
Completely forgot the opposing team Manager who sent us down is also from Sunderland LOL

I think Chris is a terribly sh*te Manager but he's someone who wants to be here so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt next season, but I fear he's opening his mouth too much for Ellis' liking, like this evening he told the media there's no contingency plan drawn up and himself and Bain have been kept completely in the dark.

Do think Ellis will go 1 step further and appoint a proper lickyarse yes man, like Joe Kinnear was at Newcastle for example.

Edited by coyne - 21 Apr 2018 at 9:58pm
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 10:48pm

WOW 

Wow indeed. The only objection you seem to be raising is a typo. Spit out whatever you actually want to say rather than simply trying to make out I'm a semi literate. Good lad   
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 10:59pm
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:07pm

WOW 

I also notice this gem. If you're going to try and discredit another's viewpoint simply on the basis of a typo, I'd ensure that I have my own grammar up to scratch
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:23pm

WOW 

Wow indeed. The only objection you seem to be raising is a typo. Spit out whatever you actually want to say rather than simply trying to make out I'm a semi literate. Good lad   

I couldn't give two f**ks really, whether you want Sunderland to win the Champions League in 5 years or go bust.

I just find it all rather pathetic how you would be "delighted" that the fortunes of a club are turning for the worse, even though McClean hasn't played for the club in what 5 years now, not to mention the fact that it was only a small section of the clubs support who were giving him hassle over "Poppy Gate"

Ignoring the fact the Sunderland were the club who gave him his big break in English football. 

Edited by Green Devil - 21 Apr 2018 at 11:25pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:49pm

WOW 

I couldn't give two f**ks really, whether you want Sunderland to win the Champions League in 5 years or go bust.

I just find it all rather pathetic how you would be "delighted" that the fortunes of a club are turning for the worst, even though McClean hasn't played for the club in what 5 years now, not to mention the fact that it was only a small section of the clubs support who were giving him hassle over "Poppy Gate"

Ignoring the fact the Sunderland were the club who gave him his big break in English football. 
It seems to me like you do give "two f**ks" as you so eloquently put it but at least you are actually saying what you mean rather than sniping at a typo, now that is pathetic.

I couldn't care less about the vast majority of English clubs one way or the other. The fact of the matter of is that there has been noticeable elements of Sunderland's fanbase who have given McClean (hopefully I've gotten that right!) dogs abuse.On the basis of that I am delighted they are going down. I suspect you wouldn't bat an eyelid if this was in relation to any other club other than Sunderland, hence why I think you do give a f**k. Now, as I say, I am delighted they went down but I was hardly doing cartwheels and leaping for joy, the extent of it was having a chuckle to myself while watching soccer saturday.

As for Sunderland giving him his chance, well aren't they great lads altogether. I didn't realise that they were a club devoid of self interest whose only motivation is to give lads their big chance. Fair play to them, maybe they'll give me a shot next season.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 12:09am
"Spit out whatever you actually want to say rather than simply trying to make out I'm a semi literate"

You asked for a reply so I replied?

"The fact of the matter of is that there has been noticeable elements of Sunderland's fanbase who have given McClean (hopefully I've gotten that right!) dogs abuse"

He only gets booed and dogs abuse at just about every ground in England Ermm

"As for Sunderland giving him his chance, well aren't they great lads altogether"

Eh, well if you're going to be childish about it what's the point. I merely stated that it was Sunderland who gave him his chance in English football, nothing more nothing less. No mention of being a club who won't give young lads a chance or that they won't look beyond the North East for players etc but sure it seems you have your little agenda now.

So just like you, the extent of my interest in what you think about Sunderland stretches no further to the point that I'm just replying because you asked me for my opinion.

Anyway, I'm glad you had your chuckle the same many more did Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11731174117511761177 1451>
  Share Topic