You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14141415141614171418 1449>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 9:22am

Despite the result on Saturday v Cardiff it was a pleasure to meet up with our Irish fans again particularly
kevblackcat12

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2022 at 9:14am
SAFC really need to get Ross Stewart's contract sorted.

Sheffield Utd and Norwich are supposed to be interested in him. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 10:33pm
Huge win.

Two superb goals particularly the second one.

Our defence played their part too Patto is a class act.
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 10:57pm
Some atmosphere and strangely enough I didn't get the head boxed off me for being irish .........anywho great win 
kevblackcat12 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 11:00pm
Thanks DM was good to see you, In regards to tonight's match, well typical Sunderland we never do it the easy way do we, But I have to give credit to the lads for grounding out the win, Our home form remains a concern and it's a shame we haven't been able to win back to back league games all season but injuries have obviously played a big part in this and I look forward to seeing some of our key players back after the world cup and I think we'll go from strength to strength 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2022 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Some atmosphere and strangely enough I didn't get the head boxed off me for being irish .........anywho great win 

You see the ko ok bud?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2022 at 6:45am
Originally posted by kevblackcat12 kevblackcat12 wrote:

Thanks DM was good to see you, In regards to tonight's match, well typical Sunderland we never do it the easy way do we, But I have to give credit to the lads for grounding out the win, Our home form remains a concern and it's a shame we haven't been able to win back to back league games all season but injuries have obviously played a big part in this and I look forward to seeing some of our key players back after the world cup and I think we'll go from strength to strength 

Always a pleasure to see you bud.

What I liked about last night is we had an injury ravaged defence Huggins and Hume had never played in the same side but they both put fantastic shifts in.

Hopefully we'll get players back from injury after the WC break and some additions in the January window would be great.

Only wish Ross Stewart would stay.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 4:54pm

All well deserved but I'm particularly pleased for Benno. 

Cool

Sunderland-born Jill Scott celebrates with her winners' medal at the Euro 2022 final Stuck in the Australian jungle, former Lioness Jill Scott has the freedom of Sunderland waiting...

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 1:44pm

Some cracking goals there.

E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 2:08pm
Amad Diallo finally looking like he might be worth some of the money United paid for him.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Amad Diallo finally looking like he might be worth some of the money United paid for him.

Yes after a slow start he's now staring to look the part. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Some cracking goals there.

Good stuff , enjoyed that. 
No Pasaran!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 8:54am

I'm a ship badge man myself I wish SAFC would go back to it. 

Ironically, our most iconic badge of the last hundred or so years is the one that suits the modern era the most; a rendering that represents the great heritage of a club formed on the North...

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:11am

Sounds like Alese has a good chance of being fit for the Millwall match on Saturday. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 6:13am

Sky have finally confirmed that Sunderland v Millwall will be live on sky sports football after appearing to drop it from their schedule earlier!

SAFC away to Shrewsbury in the fac cup third round.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 1:57pm

Middlesbrough home match now on 22/01/23 12:00 ko.

Don't you just love sky.

Confused

Edited by Double Maxim - 02 Dec 2022 at 3:19pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 3:27pm
If you take away the first twenty minutes Sunderland deserved the  victory today.

Alese and Amad outstanding good craic with Millwall fans who are mates with Dan Ballard.

What a day for Sunderland

Senior team win 3 0 v Millwall.

U 18s beat Liverpool 4 0

Sunderland schools primary team beat Stockton 5 1.

🍻
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 3:46pm
good day there then DM, big win that.
No Pasaran!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14141415141614171418 1449>
  Share Topic