You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14131414141514161417 1451>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by kevblackcat12 kevblackcat12 wrote:

Yes it was very important that we got something out of today's game having lost the previous two to stop the slide, Great to see Simms back, Fingers crossed he might start at Huddersfield? Shame we couldn't of nicked a winner but we'll take the point, I'm really looking forward to coming over for the Cardiff game next week now it's been to long since I was at the Stadium Of Light 

Yea would have been great to get a winner but it could have gone either way at the death.

A draw was probably a fair result.

Its encouraging how many times we have come back after being behind this season a sign of character. 

Be good to see you on Friday with the flights back on from Cork to Ponteland once again. 
Cork to Ponteland? 

It's what Sunderland people call Newcastle Airport.
Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2022 at 9:28pm

Alex Bass Bass ole ole.

Cool
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 9:12am

@familyguy

You get sorted for the Birmingham away match?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 10:50am
I love how so much of this thread is stuff that should just be private messages.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I love how so much of this thread is stuff that should just be private messages.

I love how you are a regular on the thread.

An honorary mackem good man.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 8:47am

This.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

This.

How's the head chopping going?

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 11:52am

This.

Well I fishing this morning and caught one Wink, Not the brightest but I prefer catch and release Big smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 3:05pm

This.

Well I fishing this morning and caught one Wink, Not the brightest but I prefer catch and release Big smile

You got any intelligent views on gay and women's rights?

Wink
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 3:40pm

This.

Well I was fishing this morning and caught one Wink, Not the brightest but I prefer catch and release Big smile

Wink

It’s a football forum .Confused

Sounds like you been spending too much time with your Rangers mates on stag parties Wink

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 6:12pm

This.

Well I was fishing this morning and caught one Wink, Not the brightest but I prefer catch and release Big smile

Wink

Sounds like you been spending too much time with your Rangers mates on stag parties Wink

I suppose it must be difficult for you to answer questions about the ownership of the club you pretend to support.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 7:49pm

This.

Wink

I suppose it must be difficult for you to answer questions about the ownership of the club you pretend to support.

Ireland will always be number one for me , Newcastle are a distant  second .
Every year is planned around Ireland home and away trips , If I get a chance I will try and see Newcastle play but its never a priority.

Country first .
Club second .

That's where we differ .....

Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 7:51pm

This.

Wink

I'll jump in because it's really interesting to see the sports washing going on locally, particularly on gay and women's rights. Under Mike Ashley the women's team was sent to a bog of a pitch out by the airport, made to buy their own kits and were never given a penny from the owner or club in 14 years. Within 6 months the Saudis had them playing at St James in front of 20000 people, they have proper contracts and have a future career with the club if they are good enough. 

Under Mike Ashley fan banners and flags were banned at games, under the Saudis we had a 50 foot gay pride and Unity banner across the Gallowgate at a game. 

It's with the kids through the Newcastle Foundation that the biggest changes are happening though. Massive funding going into breakfast clubs, four week summer camps and the Foundations new disabled sporting programme looks world class. 

I know what the Saudis are, a horrific shower that are using Newcastle for sports washing. Am I at fault for supporting it by sending my kids to their free summer camps and breakfast clubs in the schools? A bit. Attending the men's and women's match? Yes. 

Anyway, I'm just giving an idea of how the sports washing is going and how saying, "what about women and gay rights?" Or even asking about Yemen is often with a "but" from Newcastle supporters. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 9:12pm

This.

Wink

I'll jump in because it's really interesting to see the sports washing going on locally, particularly on gay and women's rights. Under Mike Ashley the women's team was sent to a bog of a pitch out by the airport, made to buy their own kits and were never given a penny from the owner or club in 14 years. Within 6 months the Saudis had them playing at St James in front of 20000 people, they have proper contracts and have a future career with the club if they are good enough. 

Under Mike Ashley fan banners and flags were banned at games, under the Saudis we had a 50 foot gay pride and Unity banner across the Gallowgate at a game. 

It's with the kids through the Newcastle Foundation that the biggest changes are happening though. Massive funding going into breakfast clubs, four week summer camps and the Foundations new disabled sporting programme looks world class. 

I know what the Saudis are, a horrific shower that are using Newcastle for sports washing. Am I at fault for supporting it by sending my kids to their free summer camps and breakfast clubs in the schools? A bit. Attending the men's and women's match? Yes. 

Anyway, I'm just giving an idea of how the sports washing is going and how saying, "what about women and gay rights?" Or even asking about Yemen is often with a "but" from Newcastle supporters. 

You are wasting your time man - If Mother Theresa and Greta Thunberg had a love child who took over Newcastle he would still have a problem .

Support the team not the regime - Accusing fans of having blood on their hands and being murderers  is petty and idiotic - The fans didn't commit any crime. 

He's bitter as fook because Newcastle are doing well and scumderland are sh*te and spends his time posting to himself on a Sunderland thread that nobody gives a bollix about on an Ireland fans forum .

James McClean gets dogs abuse from the racist anti Irish Scumnderland fans but he never heard it so it must have been Rangers fans on a stag .

Good night !

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 12:29am

This.

Wink

Some interesting points there some I hadn't eve thought about you always were a fair minded poster.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 12:41am
What a trip to Huddersfield.

Four trains cancelled on the way down and two cancelled on the way back I'm still travelling be lucky to get back for 3:00 am.

Still we got the win deservedly after a poor first half.

Work should be fun later!

Edited by Double Maxim - 03 Nov 2022 at 11:13am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 10:37am

Good to see a good Irish contingent over for the match today from Cork Derry and Dublin.

Cool 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 8:58pm
Sunderland were very poor today only Anthony  Patterson comes away with any credit.

Couldn't get my head around Tony Mowbray dropping Alex Prichard and Corry Evans the heartbeat of the midfield.

Really need a result at Birmingham on Friday night.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14131414141514161417 1451>
  Share Topic