FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

can you feel it slip away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can you feel it slip away
    Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Its over lads you win.....even if bray manage some miracle what have out bunch of overpaid w**kers done this season to indicate that they have the balls to beat dundalk, all but maybe 3 players can f**k off, we can start again without these ****s, not fit to wear the shirt....still gutted but on the flip side delighted that this train wreck of a season is only 90 minutes left and i wont have to watch some of these wasters in a bohs shirt again.
jaysus your some supporter have you no faith,team is ok that **** fenlon should fck off
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

PaddyBurke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Gonna be some smell of sh*t around Bray alright
I know ya. Will ye tallaght maggots ever start taking showers
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 5:16am
Its over lads you win.....even if bray manage some miracle what have out bunch of overpaid w**kers done this season to indicate that they have the balls to beat dundalk, all but maybe 3 players can f**k off, we can start again without these ****s, not fit to wear the shirt....still gutted but on the flip side delighted that this train wreck of a season is only 90 minutes left and i wont have to watch some of these wasters in a bohs shirt again.
Bohs Till I Die
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 1:20am
Still anything can happen on Friday night on what will be a rollercoster of a ride for the full 90 minutes .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:17am
We drew there 0-0 lads during the World Cup so don't for one minute go there expecting Bray to roll over.  They won't.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 7:31am
Gonna be some smell of sh*t around Bray alright
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Very premature thread given the fact that both teams have bottled it big time lately. Season is far from over. At least it is very very entertaining watching both sides sh*t themselves Thumbs%20Up

Very premature but its so hard not to get carried away under the circumstances of the last few weeks. Nappys all round in the Carlisle come Friday
HAIRY HOOP View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRY HOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:29am
[QUOTE=Honey Monster] At least it is very very entertaining watching both sides sh*t themselves Thumbs%20Up[

whatever turns you onShocked

Edited by HAIRY HOOP - 25 Oct 2010 at 5:40am
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 7:44pm
Very premature thread given the fact that both teams have bottled it big time lately. Season is far from over. At least it is very very entertaining watching both sides sh*t themselves Thumbs%20Up
Johnnybhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 6:48am
was an unvelievable night, maldron was kickin and the platters the team left behind...yum yumApprove

Rovers, galway and celtic was 18/1, bottled it cause of GalwayCry ah well
PaddyBurke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 6:24am
Theres a lot of things to be decided on the final night. The premier division title, the final european spot, the final setanta cup spot, the 1st division title , the 2 play-off spots and the battle to avoid the drop at the bottom of the 1st division. It'll be some night alright.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 6:17am
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Must be the most dramatic finish to the LOI for many years.
Wouldn't call it dramatic myself, it is just two very sh*t teams competing for the worst league titles in years.

me hole
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 6:16am

Wouldn't call it dramatic myself, it is just two very sh*t teams competing for the worst league titles in years.
kent o'brockman View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kent o'brockman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 6:01am

ah yes 2005,beating derry in the last game of the league to win it,very happy memories.great stuff both leagues have come down to last night.
just because i dont care doesn't mean i don't understand.
HAIRY HOOP View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRY HOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 5:32am
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

some turn around last night.

i suppose with bohs financial difficulties, they dont have to worry about giving out bonuses for winning the league now.
it aint over yet... but can you feel it slip away gippo'sTongue
set up for a grandstand finale..will be tough on friday..
"ohh i do like to be beside the seaside" K.O.H
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 5:21am

Yep, in both divisions too DM - terrific entertainment
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 5:02am
some turn around last night.

i suppose with bohs financial difficulties, they dont have to worry about giving out bonuses for winning the league now.
cup champions
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 3:46am
what a cock up by the gypos
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic