You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why didn't I go to Slovakia?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why didn't I go to Slovakia?
    Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:35pm
I am soooooooo fcukin sick that I'm stuck here in Dublin gettin texts off the lads while theyre suppin beers in places such as Vienna, Bratislava and the likes. I'm sat here after a poxy drive to work this morning, a poxy day in work, a poxy drive home from work, left over crap for dinner cause I couldnt be arsed cookin, thinking to myself that at least Monday is over, when it clearly isnt yet because I still have to suffer through an hour of that self glorified gobsh*te Bill Cullen and his plastic mangle faced wife and those 12 or 13 idiots vying for his affection, with no beer in the fridge to numb the pain of it all. I'm never ever goin to miss an away match ever again ... apart from possibly the russia one.

Edited by Percy - 11 Oct 2010 at 2:36pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:36pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:38pm
my wedding anniversary on match day - I just told her "it happens every year, it wouldn't have hurt".

Didn't go down too well.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:38pm
Good day so Percy?
Can you not go into another room - laptop, Superbad @ 9 bells, quick change over to Inbetweeners @ 10 then back to Superbad and meet us MIA's in Messrs for the match tomorrow Thumbs%20Up
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Tuff Paddy Tuff Paddy wrote:

my wedding anniversary on match day - I just told her "it happens every year, it wouldn't have hurt".

Didn't go down too well.

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:45pm

Didn't go down too well.

oh jesus i won two tickets to the russia match but gave them away because i wanted to stay in the singing section rather than bringing the missus.. that didnt go down too well with her BUT... your married therefore your in big trouble, for life! LOL
GWAN YBIG
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:48pm
I took her to Paris in 04 on our wedding anniversary and she never stopped whinging. Never again I said.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:55pm

I took her to Paris in 04 on our wedding anniversary and she never stopped whinging. Never again I said.

LOL
went to the paris match last year on my anniversary. still burdened with that!

the result was karma according to the wife.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 3:11pm

LOL LEGEND!
GWAN YBIG
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 3:29pm
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 6:20pm

Gerk purposely ringing me there knowing that i'd be in work while they're all over there at the moment. Didnt answer so he text me saying "words cant describe how good it is".....i'm off to the jacks for a little Cry

Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Gerk purposely ringing me there knowing that i'd be in work while they're all over there at the moment. Didnt answer so he text me saying "words cant describe how good it is".....i'm off to the jacks for a little Cry

I think i might join you

why couldnt i go
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 4:15am
Serious serious craic in Zilina. Pubs drank dry, hours of singing fantastic away trip
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 4:29am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Serious serious craic in Zilina. Pubs drank dry, hours of singing fantastic away trip

Enjoy Angry

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
captkeen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 4:39am
Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

I am soooooooo fcukin sick that I'm stuck here in Dublin gettin texts off the lads while theyre suppin beers in places such as Vienna, Bratislava and the likes. I'm sat here after a poxy drive to work this morning, a poxy day in work, a poxy drive home from work, left over crap for dinner cause I couldnt be arsed cookin, thinking to myself that at least Monday is over, when it clearly isnt yet because I still have to suffer through an hour of that self glorified gobsh*te Bill Cullen and his plastic mangle faced wife and those 12 or 13 idiots vying for his affection, with no beer in the fridge to numb the pain of it all. I'm never ever goin to miss an away match ever again ... apart from possibly the russia one.
AND BEER ONLY 1.50 A PINT.............hate to rub it in , but were ahving a ball.

wish you were here.........Tongue
Live Long and Prosper.
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 5:55am
ah here f**k sake im raging. im getting the same calls, and voicemails - tis driving me insane. going to the local here in tipp tonight to watch it. away is where all the craic is......ffs i shudda just quit the job so i could goWacko
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 6:23am
Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

AND BEER ONLY 1.50 A PINT.............hate to rub it in , but were ahving a ball.

wish you were here.........Tongue

You are getting robbed man, I was paying 1.10 Big%20smile
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 7:05am
F*cking raging I didnt go now. I wont be missing another one. It's gonna be weird watching us on the telly tonight Cry
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic