Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CiarĂ¡n Clark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 114>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by n.iron n.iron wrote:

Originally posted by Tuff Paddy Tuff Paddy wrote:

City4life you are an absolute idiot. You know nothing about this lad and I would just like to distance all decent Ireland fans from comments like yours.

By the way - my kids have English accents and they wear Ireland shirts. I'd love to see you try telling them what nationality they are.

Kinna confused with what your saying Paddy.Are you trying to say that your kids are Irish and not English?
If they where born in England with Irish parents or any other nationality .
They are  English born.
They can still play and support Ireland or England.
I hope I picked this up right .And no offence if didn't.Thumbs%20Up

Born in England. But they are Irish.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sponsored Links

n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by city4life city4life wrote:

them rules are a joke,i know that's what they are but its still just wrong!
What are you on about.Rules are Rules.And as an ROI supporter .You better start thinking twice.Thumbs%20Up
n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

City4life you are an absolute idiot. You know nothing about this lad and I would just like to distance all decent Ireland fans from comments like yours.

By the way - my kids have English accents and they wear Ireland shirts. I'd love to see you try telling them what nationality they are.

Kinna confused with what your saying Paddy.Are you trying to say that your kids are Irish and not English?
They are  English born.

Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

Now if you wanna say that the kids are Irish .That's fine with me.(but they ain't).
They may have Irish parents Irish background.Irish behaviour.BUT, They where not born on Irish soil.Hence making them English with Irish Parents.Thumbs%20Up

Opps sorry they could have Irish passpots,

Edited by n.iron - 17 Oct 2010 at 7:40pm
Swing Mickey View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swing Mickey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:42pm
Lost in Time due to poxy moderation

Edited by Swing Mickey - 17 Oct 2010 at 8:44pm
Sharpshooter View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharpshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 8:02pm
So by you're logic Paul McGrath or David O'Leary aren't Irish?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 8:09pm

They are  English born.

Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

Now if you wanna say that the kids are Irish .That's fine with me.(but they ain't).
They may have Irish parents Irish background.Irish behaviour.BUT, They where not born on Irish soil.Hence making them English with Irish Parents.Thumbs%20Up

Do you say that to the folk up there? Born in Ireland yet somehow British
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 8:15pm

What does it matter like if it wasnt for the Granny Rule we wouldnt of had the great tournaments of Euro 88 , WC 90 , WC 94 and WC 2002 Thumbs%20Up  Our Domestic League isnt strong so theres barely any foreign players plying their trade here , but i still think its a credit to our National team that every player has some sort of connection to Ireland wheather its Kevin Doyle from Wexford , St Ledgers family from Carlow or Gibson from Derry...Going down the route of Germany with Cacau , Croatia with Eduardo and Serbia with Cleo just because they played club football long enough to earn a passport is something i do not agree with....Maybe Liam Lawerence might never thought of playing for Ireland before but does he give a 100% everytime he plays? Yes he does...Does he feel Irish? Dame right he does , whats the problem Confused Lads like Jamie O"Hara , Kevin Nolan and Dave Kitson forget about them we are clearly not "good enough" Angry i understand most lads we"ve got from England would never get a call up for them but atleast they want to play for Ireland and thats what counts.....Future"s bright lads come on Ireland Clap

Edited by Green Devil - 17 Oct 2010 at 8:17pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
PaddyDolan86 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDolan86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 11:39pm
Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

Do you say that to the folk up there? Born in Ireland yet somehow British

WinkClap

I am born in America but would gladly jump at the chance to play for Ireland due to my Irish heritage.  If Clark feels more Irish than English, than that is his right, and we should be happy to have him!

Edited by PaddyDolan86 - 17 Oct 2010 at 11:41pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 1:08am
If a dog is born in a stable, does it mean he is a horse??
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 2:02am
I don't know where to begin laughing at that post. But keep producing international footballers for Ireland, you're doing a great job for us.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 2:29am

They are  English born.

Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

So if a child is born on a flight (with both parents, grandparents etc all from the same nation) their passport will show "British Airways" next to the word Nationality
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 3:07am
some absolute sh1te talk on this thread , needless so say citybrokenrecord4life at the head of the sh1tetalk list
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 3:07am

Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

yes you are missing something LOL
city4life View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote city4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 4:36am
does the truth hurt roger milla?the facts are clarke is english he has captained england,he has stood for god save the queen wearing an english jersey!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 4:38am
Originally posted by city4life city4life wrote:

does the truth hurt roger milla?!

i'll let you know when i hear it LOL
magnumpi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnumpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 5:00am

They are  English born.

Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

Confused

James Connolly - born in Edinburgh.   Scottish ?????
you sir, are a moron.

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 5:03am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

They are  English born.

Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

So if a child is born on a flight (with both parents, grandparents etc all from the same nation) their passport will show "British Airways" next to the word Nationality

Well, if its on a Ryanair flight it'll say 'extra baggage +€30 Wink
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 5:06am
Originally posted by magnumpi magnumpi wrote:

They are  English born.

Am i missing something.
Born in England=English
Born in Ireland =Irish
Born in china =Chinese.

Confused

James Connolly - born in Edinburgh.   Scottish ?????
you sir, are a moron.

james connolly was scottish LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 114>
  Share Topic