Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CiarĂ¡n Clark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 114>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 11:23am
Originally posted by city4life city4life wrote:

ye and he has served his punishment by now enough is enough!he would still be better than green even if he had to tie his guitar 2 his ankle  during the game!

Reid has played fcuk all games for Sunderland this season and hasn't even played that well for them in it.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

4tothefloor View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4tothefloor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 11:40am
Where has all this Clark info come from? Cos AFAIK there's been nothing official from anyone. All there is is that quote from Dunne. Is this official?
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 12:24pm

we will soon have to put 3 lions on our jersey why dont we go all out and play 11 english lads on the team!there is no way anybody who has played and captained england or any country for that matter be allowed play for us!

because an english-born player decided to pledge for us? we weren't chasing anybody here. he'd be of more use to our team than leon best and paul green that's for sure. man, the boy captained england but has decided to pledge his allegiance to us, he would actually have a good chance of making the england squad but he sees his future with ireland because of his roots, not because he'd feel he'd be playing second fiddle trying to play for england.

Edited by CPS89 - 17 Oct 2010 at 12:25pm
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
city4life View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote city4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 12:40pm
he captained england 4 ffs,he cant just turn around now and say he is irish!look at the way artetta can play 4 england but do you think they will lower themselves 2 ask him 2 play 4 them?not a chance cos the fans and players would cause uproar,pity we wont do the same!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 12:53pm

he captained england 4 ffs,he cant just turn around now and say he is irish!look at the way artetta can play 4 england but do you think they will lower themselves 2 ask him 2 play 4 them?not a chance cos the fans and players would cause uproar,pity we wont do the same!

arteta only chose to england because he wasn't getting a spain call up...

this boy has every chance of an england call up so it's not a case of us as a backdoor to international football.

Edited by CPS89 - 17 Oct 2010 at 12:54pm
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:09pm
this is fantastic news, this lad will be a very important player for us in the future..well done richie dunneClap
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
baddler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:40pm

who the hell are you to say whether he feels more Irish than English?  Are you his ma or something?

Grow up ffs
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:48pm
City4life you are an absolute idiot. You know nothing about this lad and I would just like to distance all decent Ireland fans from comments like yours.

By the way - my kids have English accents and they wear Ireland shirts. I'd love to see you try telling them what nationality they are.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:50pm
Arteta and Almunia playing for England has been ruled out AFAIK...
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:50pm
Lads do not even enterain a wind up merchant like this. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 2:11pm

Granted but in this guys case, his whole mams side of the family are irish AFAIK. He's born in England and got called up for England first. But obviously he feels Anglo-Irish and he is happy to come on board and play with us now the opportunity is there
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 3:12pm
city4life, you really do make some stupid arguments at the best of times.
city4life View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote city4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 4:15pm
i see your point tuff paddy but your kids have not played for england?my point is you just cant play for a country and then turn around and play for another its just wrong
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 4:16pm
Get Clark in the squad.

We are a unique country that has a very wide diaspora.

The irish are all over the world.

Why would we ever want to stop some of them coming home and playing for us?
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 6:35pm

Clark came on for Dunne the other day ahead of the more experienced Cuellar who was kept on the bench and has been very good this season, this can only be seen as a huge indication of how highly Houllier rates him, lets get him in Trap and give the lad a chance.

n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:10pm

i see your point tuff paddy but your kids have not played for england?my point is you just cant play for a country and then turn around and play for another its just wrong
FIFA rules state that you can change associations once. As long as your under twenty one,

Not having played for a full international cap,
city4life View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote city4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:13pm
them rules are a joke,i know thats what they are but its still just wrong!
n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Tuff Paddy Tuff Paddy wrote:

City4life you are an absolute idiot. You know nothing about this lad and I would just like to distance all decent Ireland fans from comments like yours.

By the way - my kids have English accents and they wear Ireland shirts. I'd love to see you try telling them what nationality they are.

Kinna confused with what your saying Paddy.Are you trying to say that your kids are Irish and not English?
If they where born in England with Irish parents or any other nationality .
They are  English born.
They can still play and support Ireland or England.
I hope I picked this up right .And no offence if didn't.Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 114>
  Share Topic