You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Niall Quinn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

That would be fantastic Clap

Seen as JD has been on the forum non stop the last week give this some legs John Boy Thumbs UpClap
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Speaking a lot of sense tonight on Virgin Media. Basically floated the idea, and offered his services to, an independent entity that would control, rum and market the LOI. 

Luckily this man has set up such a marketing and image company for the LOI

Image result for loi fan

Edited by Trap junior - 27 Nov 2018 at 8:36pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 3:35am
Was a lot more vocal than I expected about the LoI in his interview on OTB last week. It would be great if he got involved somehow.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 9:11am
Quinn was excellent on Newstalk spoke alot of  sense.
Investment is key but he felt that if things were got in order there is investors only willing to get involved.
What i like most though his argument was very reasoned saying that there is fault on both sides not just the FAI.
He said one of the biggest factors slowing things down was the level of administration required to get things up to speed i

Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:48pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:52pm
Some interesting points alright I still think he just playing for the CEO role as he think it may come up in the future should the pressure keep up on Delaney
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

He said one of the biggest factors slowing things down was the level of administration required to get things up to speed i
Try transfer a player from LOI to LSL.
Nightmare.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Some interesting points alright I still think he just playing for the CEO role as he think it may come up in the future should the pressure keep up on Delaney

Even if that's the case it will be for the better if he did get into the job. But he's said it a few times he wouldn't go near the FAI 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:29pm

I don't mind Quinner but has he ever displayed much of an interest in the LOI previously?
El Puto Amo
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:40pm
To be fair to him it was never his job to previously, Quinn in would be class.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I don't mind Quinner but has he ever displayed much of an interest in the LOI previously?
My initial reaction too. I think he might have mentioned something about selling the rights abroad before, but that is it.

In saying that, he is very well thought of as a businessman, as a sportsman and as a person. That's three more than JD!
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 5:47pm
Do people not remember that "Niall Quinn is a creep!"
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 6:28pm
Q-SAT  is now Q-LOI
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Never remember anyone having any problem with Quinn till Roy called him Mother Teresa. Suddenly became gospel for a section of our support that he was a creep.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Never remember anyone having any problem with Quinn till Roy called him Mother Teresa. Suddenly became gospel for a section of our support that he was a creep.

I was directly quoting Dunphy during his best ever on screen rant!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

I was directly quoting Dunphy during his best ever on screen rant!

Ah, I know, he jumped on the bandwagon at the same time! LOL
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 11:03pm
No way would JD ever let him near the LOI. Quinn would make a show of him within about a year and a man who silences those who speak out against him in any way shape or form wouldn't be having that.
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:59am
Not sure where to post this but a fine article in today's Irish Examiner; see https://www.irishexaminer.com/text/sport/bnidididgbgbql/

It mentions Quinn so this thread as good as any....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
  Share Topic