FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ticket delivery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
grazza View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Originally posted by grazza grazza wrote:

Originally posted by Jerryfromkerry Jerryfromkerry wrote:

Im heading to dublin on Thursday so I need the tickets to arrive before then.
If mine aren't here by Thursday I'm bo**oxed, for both Russia and Slovakia matches, heading to Dublin Friday morning and flying out Sunday morning, starting to get a tad concerned.

Just mail the ticket office and tell them you'll pick them up on Friday afternoon in the Berkeley, easiest thing for you I'd say as you're not going to be worried about it all week.Thumbs%20Up

I'll give it a go, but don't hold much hope in getting a reply!!
Sponsored Links

The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 11:23am
Okay... so at least I am not the only one.  Just sent a text to DublinJim to see if my tickets arrived in the post yet.  No word yet.  I land Thursday morning so I might be going into Town to arrange a pickup from the Ticket Office directly if they are not there waiting for me. Ermm Confused
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 10:54am

If mine aren't here by Thursday I'm bo**oxed, for both Russia and Slovakia matches, heading to Dublin Friday morning and flying out Sunday morning, starting to get a tad concerned.

Just mail the ticket office and tell them you'll pick them up on Friday afternoon in the Berkeley, easiest thing for you I'd say as you're not going to be worried about it all week.Thumbs%20Up

Email to Ticket Office - ignored and then black holed.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 10:48am

grazza View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 10:45am

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:56am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by city4life city4life wrote:

how hard can it be to send out the tickets on time?do they do it on purpose?

i blame kilbane and mcshane

Defintely Green's fault LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:54am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

There is a thread started in this before every game. For those having tickets posted up north have you ever not received them in time?

obviously the Agrie should be ingnored since people half a mile down the road from the FAI diddn't get the tickets posted out

France away. me and the luckylep had to collect ours in the team hotel in paris. not sure about the other recent games as they all seem to have made it in time. seems the bigger games cause some sort of problem or so it seems from this forum
put em under pressure!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:53am
Originally posted by city4life city4life wrote:

i blame kilbane and mcshane
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
city4life View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote city4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:51am
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:51am
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

I was onto the ticket office about it and they told me that they would be sending my tickets out DHL over the next few days but I told them that I'd just collect it in the Berkeley on Friday afternoon as it would be pushing it tight with my flight on Friday morning.

Getting out early for Zilina seanie LOL

Want to get a clear run at it Aido LOL
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:49am

I was onto the ticket office about it and they told me that they would be sending my tickets out DHL over the next few days but I told them that I'd just collect it in the Berkeley on Friday afternoon as it would be pushing it tight with my flight on Friday morning.

Getting out early for Zilina seanie LOL
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:46am
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:45am
The most upmarket suburb of the Fair City may I add McG Wink

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:43am
Nowt in D13
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:41am
Originally posted by gregpent gregpent wrote:

anyone get tickets in post yet?

No another farce. As roy said they should have been here 2 weeks agoWink
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:36am
gregpent View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:34am
anyone get tickets in post yet?
IrelandAway.com
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

There is a thread started in this before every game. For those having tickets posted up north have you ever not received them in time?

obviously the Agrie should be ingnored since people half a mile down the road from the FAI diddn't get the tickets posted out

Not by me there wasnt and certainly a couple of times they have arrived day of game/departure.

Given the poor response lately from the TO it isnt an unreasonable  opinion.

Are we getting paper tickets or the cards. Russia game has been known about for months and we are going to get the tickets with a day or 2 to spare

I would say cards as anyone on the blockbooking who still get paper tickets got them last Tues/Wed
cheers GA
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic