You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 6:21am
Quality film. watched first episode wasn't great. 2nd was better but missed that rape scene as I was checking a score on 408. Who raped who does anyone know?
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 7:24am
Great programme really getting going now, just a shame ther eis only 1 ep left, rape scene indded was very hard to watch, it was kelly's (lol's sister with the psycho dad) mate who was raped, she called around for her and he inviter her in saying she wi8ll be back in 10 mins (she was in the pub and wouldnt be back Disapprove ) and he did bold things to her. Kelly is hot in it....
Bohs Till I Die
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 7:34am
Combo is meant to be back in next weeks oneThumbs%20Up

Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 7:38am
Ye you saw in the sneak peak after tues, he is some bruiser he is!!
Bohs Till I Die
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic