You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arthurs Day This Thursday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 6:51am
The Orchard - what a crap pub -

Town will be buzzing a mini Paddy's Day without the messiness.

Have a match at 10pm so won't get to partake in Sir Arthur's Day this yearCry
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

orchard is a horrible boozer,full of wank ers with sunglasses on top of there heads+thats on rainy days,also has to the dearest drink in suburban dublinAngry
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:02am
I hear you BSM. Pub is at the foothills of Dublin mountains and the prices are like Temple Bar
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:02am
Originally posted by eire32 eire32 wrote:

Might be going down to galway

Will be one of the mesiest days of the year in galway, the students went fooking mental for it last year. Theres an open air concert down the docks on thursday aswel in galway. David Gray is headlining it.

Edited by Guf10 - 21 Sep 2010 at 7:03am
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Will be one of the mesiest days of the year in galway, the students went fooking mental for it last year. Theres an open air concert down the docks on thursday aswel in galway. David Gray is headlining it.
free gig guf?
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:07am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

orchard is a horrible boozer,full of wank ers with sunglasses on top of there heads+thats on rainy days,also has to the dearest drink in suburban dublinAngry
Would you believe the pint of stout is ten pence cheaper in The Goat BSM.Shocked Couldn't fathom it when I came across this interesting fact given same owner and close enough proximity to Orchard.
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:08am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

That means he robbed the tickets sasa!
Big%20smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

Would you believe the pint of stout is ten pence cheaper in The Goat BSM.Shocked Couldn't fathom it when I came across this interesting fact given same owner and close enough proximity to Orchard.
hes a robbing coontAngry
JimmyRabbitte View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyRabbitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:29am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by JimmyRabbitte JimmyRabbitte wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Orchard is handy for me so thats why im going there

Should be a good night all the same !!!
It's a Beatles tribute band, apparently very goodWas talking to the manager on Sunday and it's invitation only, need to pick up a ticket from them before Thursday
                             oh really i was there on sunday but never thought to ask how much are the tickets? Ill have to fly down later and get some. I heard the band are really good say it will be packed

Yeah they have them behind the bar, just ask Chris or Conor and they should have them. May have left mine behind on Sunday so will have to pop down tomorrow and get some myself
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 7:42am
hopefully it'l be a nice evening gonna hit town and hopefully every1 will be on the street drinking lasst year, il have a bag of cans wit me, bleeding skint i am
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 4:36am
I have just seen that David Gray, the magic numbers and Sharon Shannon are playing the Galway gig and its right beside my flat. I think a glass of wine on the balcony might have to be done now
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 4:45am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

I have just seen that David Gray, the magic numbers and Sharon Shannon are playing the Galway gig and its right beside my flat. I think a glass of wine on the balcony might have to be done now

oooooo......very la di da

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 4:50am

that all free?
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 5:05am
Goin tot he local at round 4 then headin into town around 6.30. God knows where ill end up tonight
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
TAFKAS View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TAFKAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 5:06am
To Arthur.

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 5:07am

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

free gig guf?

No €10 for ticket i think, not fully sure though.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 5:09am

that all free?

It is from Babysis's balcony..................that said, the company may not be to your liking BSM Wink
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 5:10am
Any pubs in Dublin doing anything good for this tonight. Not including the sold out official guinness events?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic