You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Fear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:42am

Edited by heighway2heaven - 01 Jul 2012 at 5:40pm
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
annamea View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annamea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by annamea annamea wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

I was proper fooked Tues/Wed, horrible dreams, waking up sweating but had a couple of Guinness last night and I seem to be ok.  Does that make me an alco at this stage?

the best way if you have a hangover after polish vodka. just drink a cold beer, trust me i know what im saying ;)

Hi annamea

Hi The Q Man :) What's the craic? :D
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 5:40pm
Now I remember why I quit jager bombs. I shouldn't have reneged on my vow.

Cry
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Never taken Xanax or Valium.  

Im just after necking two

Either of these are great for the fear.The only problem is they are highly addictive.Valium is the better of the two I think.I bought a load last time i was in Thailand and got my doctor here to prescribe Xaxax.I was taking one or the other or even combos for a week after i came back from Poland.You get a slight bit of the fear coming off them as well,you're just swapping one drug for another! Bottom line is I reckon they're great for a bad hangover and impending fear but you'd want to be careful with them as well.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 2:16am
f**king hell, 5 nights on the piss and this is what ive got for it. Jumping up after thinking someone hit me in the balls, still a bit scared cos it seemed so real. This is sh*t
Here we go again
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 3:04am
Last night thought one of my
 best mates was shaggin the bird I used to be shagging. f**k And that wasn't the worst of it

Edited by Kerrzy - 17 Jul 2012 at 3:05am
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:23am
Going through these at the moment aswell Wacko
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:27am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

f**king hell, 5 nights on the piss and this is what ive got for it. Jumping up after thinking someone hit me in the balls, still a bit scared cos it seemed so real. This is sh*t

LOL I hate when that happens. I've often thought someone was hitting me a clatter in the head and you actually feel the pain for a second!
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 8:42pm
had 5 days on the beer.awful case of this at the moment.I was on edge all day at work.Not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

had 5 days on the beer.awful case of this at the moment.I was on edge all day at work.Not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight.

Had a terrible dose of the fear yesterday after only 3 days on the beer.
Took 3 xanax,a valium and two sleeping tablets from about 8 o clock last night.Did a great job but now the problem is i want to take them again tonight! Going to hold off hopefully.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

Here ya are lads. A shortfilm on The Fear poetically put! I know the fear only too well myself unfortunately.
This hits the nail on the head really. have a look.

Bump,

This is class! and a bit too close to home....
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 8:54pm
7 days at Christmas in a row was worst Ive experienced. Next day was torture. Was walking home from a mates in the evening and there were fireworks (what a f**king waste of money and pure fcuking annoying) going off and I was sure as hell it was a gun and I was going to be shot dead, pondered turning around (could only hear them). 

That night was horrific. Woke up at one stage jumped out of the bed had to turn on the light thought someone was in the room. Then couldnt sleep for a while. Finally dosed off again. Next here I go again, thought someone was trying to break down the door downstairs; it was the fcuking bin men. Still had the fear the next night too.

Enjoy tonight RossieThumbs Up
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

7 days at Christmas in a row was worst Ive experienced. Next day was torture. Was walking home from a mates in the evening and there were fireworks (what a f**king waste of money and pure fcuking annoying) going off and I was sure as hell it was a gun and I was going to be shot dead, pondered turning around (could only hear them). 

That night was horrific. Woke up at one stage jumped out of the bed had to turn on the light thought someone was in the room. Then couldnt sleep for a while. Finally dosed off again. Next here I go again, thought someone was trying to break down the door downstairs; it was the fcuking bin men. Still had the fear the next night too.

Enjoy tonight RossieThumbs Up

I have one sleeping tablet left in the bedroom for an emergency and its going to be used tonight. wednesday night was the last night I got proper sleep.Have to do a decent days work tomorrow before I head off to Swedan ,wont be back in for a week.I was so bollixed today I think people actually felt sorry for me.Started thinking how much I drank the last few days and its would make ya depressed.Dead
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 10:24pm
I had serious serious fear last week. Friday last (eleven days ago, not Friday just gone) I was out drinking and met a girl who I never met before (colleague of my flatmate's new girlfriend) and ended up going to Bucks alone with her at about half one when everyone else was going home (kerching or so I thought) but I was so wasted I completely forget what happened (and am such a failure I somehow forgot to get her number - but then again, I was Rowley Birkin drunk). So, yeah, serious dose of the fear after that.

I found out in the last few days I didn't actually do anything embarrassing or stupid (despite my flatmate's girlfriend telling him otherwise..... and that bastard spreading slanderous rumours among my friends when he was drunk this Friday past) but by God I had horrendous fear that only slowly receded over the week. And it does appear I still have a shot with the girl, thankfully.

The fear: it's a bastard.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 19 Mar 2013 at 10:25pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 10:50pm
I would say if you looked up fear in the dictionary you would see my name.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 11:08pm
Drinking from early Thursday morning to the wee hours of Sunday morning. Still not right. Cry 
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Drinking from early Thursday morning to the wee hours of Sunday morning. Still not right. Cry 
Good weekend so Paul. Plenty of beer and metal Approve
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Good weekend so Paul. Plenty of beer and metal Approve
Yup! Hammerfest is great but it takes a couple of days to recover.  
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic