You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Fear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:53pm
Cannot stop shaking.
Serious Vodka withdrawal
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Cannot stop shaking.
Serious Vodka withdrawal
Tell me about it! That Polish vodka is great craic while you're at it but it's a f**king killer the next day. I actually thought I was getting parkinsons disease one of the days!
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:06pm
Lads the best thing you can do is wean yourself off the gargle,no point stopping completety after 12 days of drinking.I had a few pints the night I got back and 2 last night and Im back to normal.No shakes or nightmares and I usually suffer very bad.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:20pm
The borderline alcoholic man above doth speaketh the truth. Worked for me.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:29pm
I was proper fooked Tues/Wed, horrible dreams, waking up sweating but had a couple of Guinness last night and I seem to be ok.  Does that make me an alco at this stage?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:35pm
You want the straight answer there pal, or the diplomatic one...?

LOL
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:36pm
Surprisingly not suffering from this at all, taking holiday leave until next Monday was a great idea. Thoughts of going back to work this week would have been horrific. 
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:43pm
Same as dude.not back in work till the 3rd
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Sheikh Yerbouti View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheikh Yerbouti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Lads the best thing you can do is wean yourself off the gargle,no point stopping completety after 12 days of drinking.I had a few pints the night I got back and 2 last night and Im back to normal.No shakes or nightmares and I usually suffer very bad.

Very true.

One of the mates' da is a recovering alcoholic and the doctor told him to gradually reduce his alcohol intake, as opposed to just stopping. It's a shock to the system when you try to return to sobriety as quickly as possible, hence the horror shows of Mondays and Tuesdays.

I've tried it and it works.
I’m technically Catholic, it’s the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don’t believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers.' - Dara Ó Briain
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Same as dude.not back in work till the 3rd

Fair play, you were confident of us reaching the final!LOL
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 4:21pm
I've kept drinking since I got back, a coupla beers here and there. It seems to have worked!  
I don't want to experience the fear I did one day on a bus in Poland ever again.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

I've kept drinking since I got back, a coupla beers here and there. It seems to have worked!  
I don't want to experience the fear I did one day on a bus in Poland ever again.

annamea View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annamea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

I was proper fooked Tues/Wed, horrible dreams, waking up sweating but had a couple of Guinness last night and I seem to be ok.  Does that make me an alco at this stage?

the best way if you have a hangover after polish vodka. just drink a cold beer, trust me i know what im saying ;)
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:15pm

Few hazelnut vodkas you will be fine Thumbs Up
annamea View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote annamea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:17pm
hazelnut vodka rulezzzzz... in polish "orzechówka", dont forget  it may be useful someday :D
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

He looks familiar alright, think he was crawling along the ceiling in the bedroom at one stage! 

Originally posted by MintBerryCrunch MintBerryCrunch wrote:

Few hazelnut vodkas you will be fine Thumbs Up
NEVER again. It's all your fault.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Never taken Xanax or Valium.  

Im just after necking two
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by annamea annamea wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

the best way if you have a hangover after polish vodka. just drink a cold beer, trust me i know what im saying ;)

Hi annamea
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic