You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barcelona: The biggest cheats in football?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: Well?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [43.24%]
21 [56.76%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:24pm
Sixteen f**king blind on this thread going on the result of this poll
Sponsored Links

Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:24pm
The specail one knows all about cheating remember his Porto team against Celtic in the UEFA cup final. Angry
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:26pm
Both teams were as guilty tonight, Di Marias was worst dive of the night midway through the first half to try and get Alves booked

The crowding round refs by both sets of players at every foul was a joke. Adebayor lucky to stay on and Marcello def should have walked late on for the stamp
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Don't see what Alves did that was so shameful, horrible tackle from Pepe.

did you not see how the barca players reacted? everyone of them rushed towars the referee (including that **** valdes) to try and get the pepe sent off, not one players first reaction was to see if alves was ok (they probably knew there was nothing wrong with him despite the 27 rolls)

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Both teams were as guilty tonight, Di Marias was worst dive of the night midway through the first half to try and get Alves booked

The crowding round refs by both sets of players at every foul was a joke. Adebayor lucky to stay on and Marcello def should have walked late on for the stamp

Busquets' dive was by far the worst.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:29pm

Feck off he barely touched him. Alves went down like he was shot.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

The specail one knows all about cheating remember his Porto team against Celtic in the UEFA cup final. Angry

but that was againt celtic so noone gives a sh*t Thumbs Up

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

Sixteen f**king blind on this thread going on the result of this poll

17 now angry lad

i suppose the majority are wrong though cos your not in it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:31pm

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Busquets' dive was by far the worst.

sorry forgot about that
Busquets is a prick as ive said
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

did you not see how the barca players reacted? everyone of them rushed towars the referee (including that **** valdes) to try and get the pepe sent off, not one players first reaction was to see if alves was ok (they probably knew there was nothing wrong with him despite the 27 rolls)

I know the Barca players reaction was shameful, but ShamtheRam singled out Alves even though he was hacked.
Don't see why Barca are getting all the criticism for this crowding the ref thing. Real were at it all game and they weren't even getting kicked to bits.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:34pm
because they do it every game tribal, they are the worst i have ever seen at it, if you seen my first post on this thread youl see i was saying it back then

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Feck off he barely touched him. Alves went down like he was shot.

Did you not see Pepe's dive two minutes before that. Even more rolls than Alves and he didn't even get a slight touch as the replays proved. And he's supposed to be the hard **** who kicked a lad in the head for diving.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:35pm
Alves did more than just play act for Pepe's foul.....he was acting the gowl for the whole game.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

because they do it every game tribal, they are the worst i have ever seen at it, if you seen my first post on this thread youl see i was saying it back then

Can't agree that they do it every game. Under pressure yes, against Mourinho or other teams that attempt to bully them yes, but generally in most league games they don't need to.

Busquets is a regular though.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:40pm
Marcello spent the first half tonight trying to win frees and yellow cards for Barca men, he even lost the ball once to Villa when he went down expecting contact only for Villa not to touch him

so glad to see him getting skinned for both goals

he went down in my estimations when celebrating Crouches second yellow that night as if he'd scored the winner in a big game, even though i have no love for Spurs
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:44pm
Busquets, Alves and Pedro's acting was a disgrace.  Di Maria cheats, Ronaldo cheats, Carvalho cheats, Arbeloa's only a clogger and a hatchet man, a non-footballer.  Get over yizzerselves, cheating and diving and play-acting is endemic in modern-day football, Damien Duff cheats, Robbie cheats, Petrov cheated for Celtic (in case yiz thought I'd defend a Celtic player), why single Barca out as being the biggest cheats in football?  Managers never condemn their players either for cheating.  Cheating is the cancer of modern-day football, it's inaccurate to brand Barca as the worst.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:48pm
Indeed, FW. I remembered why I didn't vote in this poll when it first came out.
Unfortunately, I clicked on the first option just now to test it out!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Busquets, Alves and Pedro's acting was a disgrace.  Di Maria cheats, Ronaldo cheats, Carvalho cheats, Arbeloa's only a clogger and a hatchet man, a non-footballer.  Get over yizzerselves, cheating and diving and play-acting is endemic in modern-day football, Damien Duff cheats, Robbie cheats, Petrov cheated for Celtic (in case yiz thought I'd defend a Celtic player), why single Barca out as being the biggest cheats in football?  Managers never condemn their players either for cheating.  Cheating is the cancer of modern-day football, it's inaccurate to brand Barca as the worst.

+1

Well said. I'm delighted to see that Messi always rises above it also.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic