You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SS ticket question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SS ticket question?
    Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 7:54pm
Hi lads, I have been getting my tickets from the junior council down here in Limerick for past 4 years or so. The tickets I got for the Argentina game and for tomorrow night are useless..I may as well be watching it at home as I have to watch the game on the big screen to see anything! I was just wondering if it was possible to get tickets for SS?I know I shouldnt be complaining cause there a plenty of people who sometimes cant get tickets for the big games but I travel up to every home game and at least 2 away games in a campaign and I'm sick of getting stuck with sh*te seats.Can anyone help?
Limerick your a Lady!
Sponsored Links

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 7:55pm
Go to the Berkeley hotel beforehand and you can change your ticket for a SS one I believe MarkDev.
MarkDev View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 7:56pm
Thanks Seanie...will do that
Limerick your a Lady!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 7:59pm

Dear Singing Section Supporter,

Further to recent communication, we would like to invite those of you who are not currently positioned in the singing section of Aviva Stadium to move to this section from the upcoming Andorra fixture, going forward.

In order to complete this process, I would kindly ask you to answer the following questions:

·         Are you currently in the singing section – Section 116? 

·         Are you a season ticket holder? 

·         If you are not a season ticket holder, what is your ticket source?  (Please include Account Number)

·         If you are not currently in the singing section do you wish to be moved to this section from the Andorra fixture onwards? 

If you have received your tickets for the Andorra fixture to date and wish to move your seats to the singing section we can accommodate you.  Please return your tickets directly to me at the FAI Headquarters by post or in person on or before 5pm  on Friday 3rd of August.  If this is inconvenient for you we have set up an exchange/collection point in the Berkeley Court hotel on Matchday, Tuesday 7th of August, from 14.00hrs to kick off (19.45hrs).  

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me by return email.

Kind regards,

Joanne Owen

Football Association of Ireland

National Sports Campus

Abbotstown

Dublin 15

Phone 01 8999596

Mobile 086 0437683

Fax 01 8999506

Email joanne.owen@fai.ie

MarkDev View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 8:01pm
Thanks Seanie

Limerick your a Lady!
MarkDev View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 8:04pm
Is it possible to sign up to the SS and get tickets through them instead of my own contact?

Limerick your a Lady!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 8:05pm
Talk to The Gerk tomorrow, he'll be able to answer your questions.

Just out of curiosity, where were you sitting that the view was really bad? That's not good in a new stadium

Edited by seaniemac - 06 Sep 2010 at 8:06pm
MarkDev View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 8:07pm
In front of the SS...very front row...cant see a f***ing thing
Limerick your a Lady!
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by MarkDev MarkDev wrote:

Is it possible to sign up to the SS and get tickets through them instead of my own contact?

You can get Season tickets for any part of the ground direct from the FAI now and that means you are guaranteed your ticket forever rather than relying on someone else who may mess you around in the future.
I know nothing :-)
MarkDev View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 9:08pm
How do I do that?Do you pay on a match by match basis or a yearly payment?
Limerick your a Lady!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic