You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO Q Man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAO Q Man
    Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:29am
Will you be at the Bowl this Friday? Also are you the lad who often wears a beanie hat and has the drum? Quite the leader of the songs he is 
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:34am
Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

Will you be at the Bowl this Friday? Also are you the lad who often wears a beanie hat and has the drum? Quite the leader of the songs he is 

LOL

Don't think that is Q man mate
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 11:41am
Haven't been around too long here, think I just made a fool out of myself LOL
Schillinger View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:12pm
yes ill be in the bowl on friday and no that aint me i stay clear of them chavs with the drums etc
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:21pm
Fair enough Thumbs%20Up
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:22pm
Don't mind him pal, Q Man is the Beanie boy banging the Lambeg and he's a liar denying it. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:29pm

LOL

I don't mind the beanie boy myself, nodded when he saw the UCD fans bus coming into Hunky
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:34pm

Fair enough Thumbs%20Up
you gonna buy me a moka frapacinno at haalf time?
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:42pm
Burgers & Coke etc. is all that's on offer I'm afraid Tongue

bring something to keep you warm if you need reminding it gets bloody freezing for some reason in the bowl Thumbs%20Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:44pm

Burgers & Coke etc. is all that's on offer I'm afraid Tongue

bring something to keep you warm if you need reminding it gets bloody freezing for some reason in the bowl Thumbs%20Down
you can buy me a diet coke
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:20pm
Anything for you Heart
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 4:06pm

Anything for you Heart
see you at half time
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 5:23pm
why that guy get sent off?thought we deserved the win in tcond half when yhe seou went down to 10men
PaddyBourke2 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 5:28pm
did ya see him or what
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 5:59pm
2nd yellow - apparently he pulled one of yours down in the box....hard to see from where I was sitting.

nah didn't see him haven't a clue what he looks like and there was nobody with a drogs jersey with Q MAN on the back LOL where was Beanie Boys drum? saw him but he didn't have his beanie or his drum!!!

Edited by UCD AFC - 03 Sep 2010 at 6:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic