You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UCD AFC Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 9:38pm
Collie O Neill parted company with UCD tonight
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 9:56pm
Sad to hear, has done a great job at the club.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 10:19am
3-1 win in the cup, I'm delighted for the players having to deal with alot of crap.  Maciej Tarnogrodzki knows the players and they both want the same thing. 

UCD Players should relish upcoming games returning to the multi-grain bread and unsalted butter of the league.
Premier Division Monday 26th August, Dundalk : UCD AFC, Oriel. Park, ko 19:45

Premier Division, Friday 30th August, UCD AFC : Dundalk, The UCD Bowl, ko 19:45

Two smashing matches, UCD players will be well up for both.  The forward running of Mahdy, Kerrigan and McClelland will keep the Dundalk defence honest (until they fall over looking for a free out).

Conor Kearns (GK) suspended for the first one; Available for selection for Friday.

www.ucdsupporters.ie
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 5:35pm
Premier Division, Fri 30th August, UCD AFC : Dundalk FC, The UCD Bowl, ko 19:45
A terrific game expected between The Students and the double holders Dundalk. The UCD squad is coming together and building on each performance. Another enjoyable football match between the current and future of SSE Airtricity League Football.

www.ucdsupporters.ie
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 7:19pm
Will Maciej be a long-term appointment (well, as long-term as managerial appointments are these days) or just keeping things going until the end of the season UCDFAN?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

A terrific game expected between The Students and the double holders Dundalk. The UCD squad is coming together and building on each performance. Another enjoyable football match between the current and future of SSE Airtricity League Football.

Who is expecting a terrific game? Have UCD signed 11 new players since Monday? The match Monday night was so boringly one sided, I’d say our training games are harder. 

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Who is expecting a terrific game? Have UCD signed 11 new players since Monday? The match Monday night was so boringly one sided, I’d say our training games are harder. 
LOL was going to say something similar when I read this earlier but didn't have the heart.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Will Maciej be a long-term appointment (well, as long-term as managerial appointments are these days) or just keeping things going until the end of the season UCDFAN?

I don't know, I hope it's not dependant on what division we're in next season.
Internal appointment to present a settled managed transistion.
Our first team coaching squad have hung around. Some of them like Ian Ryan would have been candidates.

I hope Tarnogrodzki stays because of success.

www.ucdsupporters.ie
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

LOL was going to say something similar when I read this earlier but didn't have the heart.

Football followers who give a sh!t about football are expecting a terrific game and looking forward.
The detail of a football match defeats your absolutist homoginous sloganism.  The back-pedallers Jarvis, Boyle and Hoare were the only players to be booked throughout the game.  So dull a game, they couldnt deal with their opponents without breaching the rules excessively.
Jarvis hurted himself with a self-inflicted injury when throwing Jay McClelland to the ground.

Friday will be a continued clash of styles.

Enjoy football.

www.ucdsupporters.ie
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 6:20am
LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 7:53am
”hurted himself” 😂😂
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 8:16am

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Football followers who give a sh!t about football are expecting a terrific game and looking forward.
The detail of a football match defeats your absolutist homoginous sloganism.  The back-pedallers Jarvis, Boyle and Hoare were the only players to be booked throughout the game.  So dull a game, they couldnt deal with their opponents without breaching the rules excessively.
Jarvis hurted himself with a self-inflicted injury when throwing Jay McClelland to the ground.

Friday will be a continued clash of styles.

Enjoy football.

Jesus Christ LOL
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 9:53am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

”hurted himself” 😂😂

I agree, it was a missed opportunity.  "hurted hisself" fits better both after I posted I didn't want to contaminate the post with an edit.

Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Jesus Christ LOL 
That's right.  Conor Kearns is available for selection.  UCD Fans have been waiting on his promised return for a long time.  He was publicily flogged for presenting a minority view, the facists did not like that.  Collie O'Neill was  thrown to the lions after a bloodbath in the Colliseum of Irish Football.  He's vulnerable to crosses.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 10:43am
I think UCD Fan is the esteemed Eric Cantona
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 11:20am
LOL
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 3:45pm
I still can't figure out if he's serious or on a wind up!!

Either way I'm going but to be honest I'm not really looking forward to it!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 7:08pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

”hurted himself” 😂😂

I agree, it was a missed opportunity.  "hurted hisself" fits better both after I posted I didn't want to contaminate the post with an edit.

Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Jesus Christ LOL 
That's right.  Conor Kearns is available for selection.  UCD Fans have been waiting on his promised return for a long time.  He was publicily flogged for presenting a minority view, the facists did not like that.  Collie O'Neill was  thrown to the lions after a bloodbath in the Colliseum of Irish Football.  He's vulnerable to crosses.
 LOLClap
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 12:24am
Well Conor at least one of your teams won , you f**king titLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic