You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Cup 4th Round

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAI Cup 4th Round
    Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:31am
Bohemians v Shelbourne       

Cork City FORAS Co-op v Monaghan United      

Galway United v Salthill Devon

St Patrick's Athletic v Belgrove

UCD v Bray Wanderers      

Sporting Fingal v Limerick      

Finn Harps v Sligo Rovers      

Longford Town v Shamrock Rovers      

Edited by tribalarmy - 21 Aug 2010 at 7:32am
Sponsored Links

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:32am
Tie of the round

Galway United v Salthill
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:37am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Tie of the round

Galway United v Salthill
If there is any football played in between all the arse lickin in that match id be surprisedTongue
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:37am

Tie of the round

Galway United v Salthill

Biggest derby in the history of league of Ireland footballBig%20smile
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:38am
To qualify

Shels
Monaghan
Galway
Pats
UCD
Fingal
Sligo
Shamrock Rovers

Is the final in Landsdowne. I've been told it is?
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:53am

To qualify

Shels
Monaghan
Galway
Pats
UCD
Fingal
Sligo
Shamrock Rovers

Is the final in Landsdowne. I've been told it is?

Yup

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 7:56am
Actually think galway can get far in this. Comin into a rich vein of form and stephen o'donnell could drag them to it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:00am
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Actually think galway can get far in this. Comin into a rich vein of form and stephen o'donnell could drag them to it

If we beat Devon first and get a soft enough home draw against either Cork/Mons/UCD it could be the semi's. Then anything could happen. I'd be confident against Fingal at home too.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:02am

If we beat Devon first and get a soft enough home draw against either Cork/Mons/UCD it could be the semi's. Then anything could happen. I'd be confident against Fingal at home too.

You supporting Devon or United for this one tribal?

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Sur there the same f**kin team reallyLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:14am

United.

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:30am

Are they f**k, that pertnership has gone out the window since devon have entered the league, United dont use drom anymore for training.

Devon are Scum

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:36am

Are they f**k, that pertnership has gone out the window since devon have entered the league, United dont use drom anymore for training.

Devon are Scum

Ya I was wondering what IP was on about. No love between United and Mervue or Salthill anymore. Could be a firey encounter. Still a good few people supporting both clubs though. No ex Devon players at United anymore though. With Faherty, Russell and McBrien leaving.

Devon aren't scum.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:48am

Devon are Scum

Ya I was wondering what IP was on about. No love between United and Mervue or Salthill anymore. Could be a firey encounter. Still a good few people supporting both clubs though. No ex Devon players at United anymore though. With Faherty, Russell and McBrien leaving.

Devon aren't scum.
Devon are Scum. Cian McBrien to score a 90th minute winner to send his former employers crashing out and then celebrate in a gary twigg manner in front of the galway supporters whilst dodging plastic water bottlesBig%20smileBig%20smile Id pay double to see thatLOL
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 9:31am

Devon are Scum

Devon aren't scum.
Devon are Scum. Cian McBrien to score a 90th minute winner to send his former employers crashing out and then celebrate in a gary twigg manner in front of the galway supporters whilst dodging plastic water bottlesBig%20smileBig%20smile Id pay double to see thatLOL

The riot police will be out in force in terryland on friday as rival fans are expected to clash in the surrounding areas of terryland parkLOL

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 11:57am
actually cannot wait for Bohs v Shels on friday!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 12:11pm

Bohs and Dundalk thought they had a soft draw as well!!
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

actually cannot wait for Bohs v Shels on friday!

Big draw that.

As a matter of interest Gaz would Shels consider themselves more of a northside or southside club? Or a bit of both? I know they were established around Ringsend or Irishtown but their home has been on the good side a long time now. Just wondering. 
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic