You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pitch & Putt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pitch & Putt
    Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 7:31am
Anybody on here play and play seriously (i.e. member of a club and the ppui?

Absolutely great game and if you havent got the patience for golf theres no better way to spend a couple of hours...

Edited by Cotsy - 20 Aug 2010 at 7:31am
Bohs Till I Die
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 7:35am
Used to be a member when i was a yong lad up in the barracks course in Renmore in Galway

Gave it up for the real Game thoughBig%20smile
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Used to be a member when i was a yong lad up in the barracks course in Renmore in Galway

+1
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 7:43am
Your missin out lads, its class for not having 4 and a half hours spare on a a saturday, pop up for a couple of hours and play a couple of rounds, its taken very serious too which is great, lost in the semi-final of the dublin matchplay there last sunday Cry
Bohs Till I Die
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 8:06am
Played for years then stopped then picked it up again and have now graduated to the real game.

Play 9 hole twice mid week after work and try squeeze a full game in at weekends. Days will be getting shorter soon then its back to crappy darts Cry
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 8:15am
My 82 year old mother turned in a gross score of 65 last week and won the weekly comp playing off 15!

Used to play a lot when I was a teenager. Find it too short these days - guess I'll have to wait till I'm older to go back playing.
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 8:34am
My mate plays for Dublin. I think he is the captain.

IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Used to play up in renmore too until i got fed up by the caveman  who runs it. Absolute Creep
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic