You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Night thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 117>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

i cant sleep Cry

At least it aint a school night Daz. Why did Mario say he was leaving? Think he's back at me old club. Is Ozzie getting in?

Thats true

personal reasons but the gaffers a prick tbh

hate him

he wouldnt start oz and when he came on and scored v middlesborough he ran right by tha gaffer and celebrated right in front off him
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:51pm
What's the update on the creepy crawlies in the Oz lads. Many under the toilet seats?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:51pm

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

eaten bhob, brown bread Cry
Well atleast you know that fecker wont be hungry by the time you're in the water! Just remember once you're out in the water you're at their marcy, they're bigger, stronger, faster and will kill you with no remorse

The new plan is just to do the dive with a fat fella so he'll take him before me Thumbs%20Up
So Sono's going diving too is he?

LOL i thought you might say that. Sono will be busy packing for big trip back home. Will he come back Bhob, that's the big question!!

Has he not booked a return flight? How you's gettin on over there anyway? Planning on staying there for much longer or whats the craic?
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

i cant sleep Cry
Whats on your mind daz ?

worried about the missus tbh

shes getting a hard time from her parents Cry and i only just got them to like me so dont want to f**k it up by saying something but all the same its feirce annoying
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Jasus HM gotta question your commitment to this forum, 94,190 posts and an average of 80 a day Thumbs%20Down

Expected more from one of YBIG's sons.

Count you absolute ballox Angry

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

What's the update on the creepy crawlies in the Oz lads. Many under the toilet seats?

None so far in brisbane anyway thank fook!!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:56pm

i cant sleep Cry

At least it aint a school night Daz. Why did Mario say he was leaving? Think he's back at me old club. Is Ozzie getting in?

Thats true

hate him

he wouldnt start oz and when he came on and scored v middlesborough he ran right by tha gaffer and celebrated right in front off him

And is Ozzie back in the team or what?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:57pm

None so far in brisbane anyway thank fook!!

Didn't expect many yet. Usually start to come out around September/October.
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:58pm

i cant sleep Cry

Thats true

hate him

And is Ozzie back in the team or what?

yeah hes suspended for saturday afaik but im not 100% have lost intrest in them ****s until place goes

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:59pm

eaten bhob, brown bread Cry
Well atleast you know that fecker wont be hungry by the time you're in the water! Just remember once you're out in the water you're at their marcy, they're bigger, stronger, faster and will kill you with no remorse

The new plan is just to do the dive with a fat fella so he'll take him before me Thumbs%20Up
So Sono's going diving too is he?

LOL i thought you might say that. Sono will be busy packing for big trip back home. Will he come back Bhob, that's the big question!!

Has he not booked a return flight? How you's gettin on over there anyway? Planning on staying there for much longer or whats the craic?

He has, but will he get on that flight? Big%20smile

Yeah all good over here, loving it. Bit of hassle with the apartment at the mo as a couple of lads might be moving out, and dont want to lose it as it's sweet plus just installed the barbie!

Taking it month by month Bhob, but at the moment, i'm loving the place, it would be hard not to...

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:02pm

They will be coming out a lot more now Tribal that the weather is getting a lot hotter, the noises out of the trees as you walk down the street is nuts, cant wait for the Snakes to start coming out to play Cry
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:03pm
im off lads gluk Thumbs%20Up

Edited by Daz - 18 Aug 2010 at 10:03pm
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:04pm
Tribal you were in Oz weren't ya?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

They will be coming out a lot more now Tribal that the weather is getting a lot hotter, the noises out of the trees as you walk down the street is nuts, cant wait for the Snakes to start coming out to play Cry

Ya I know it gets a bit crazy. Especially when you aren't used to it. There'll be more and more big wans visible in trees and stuff first. Then you start seeing them inside and in small local shops.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:07pm

Tribal you were in Oz weren't ya?

Na I'm just winding ye up about spiders.

I'll be going some day though. Sooner rather than later. But off to US first.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:07pm
Thank fook for that you ballox LOL

Edited by Sono - 18 Aug 2010 at 10:08pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:08pm

Thank fook for that you ballox LOL

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:10pm

The size of the bats over here are unreal, one of the lads nearly got bitten by one LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 117>
  Share Topic