You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Night thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 117>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:35pm
Got bitten by a shark or eaten?

Yeah im up late. Usually work late so im kind of a night owl at this stage
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:36pm
eaten bhob, brown bread Cry
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:37pm
Think it's just some astro league thing. I'll slot in nicely to midfield and hopefully bang in a few Could only do it cause of the 4 days off work this week!
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:37pm
i cant sleep Cry
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:38pm
Good stuff Clap

Did you previously play for anyone ?
Out of order
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

i cant sleep Cry

At least it aint a school night Daz. Why did Mario say he was leaving? Think he's back at me old club. Is Ozzie getting in?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Well atleast you know that fecker wont be hungry by the time you're in the water! Just remember once you're out in the water you're at their marcy, they're bigger, stronger, faster and will kill you with no remorse
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

i cant sleep Cry
Whats on your mind daz ?
Out of order
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Well atleast you know that fecker wont be hungry by the time you're in the water! Just remember once you're out in the water you're at their marcy, they're bigger, stronger, faster and will kill you with no remorse

The new plan is just to do the dive with a fat fella so he'll take him before me Thumbs%20Up
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:39pm

Tremendous thread Carmody, we deserved our own.....even if it isnt night time here.

Just on me lunch having some sangwiches. 28 degrees outside. Heading to Cairns this weekend. Doing a dive on the great barrier reef on sunday and am sh*tting it as some lad got eaten by a shark here during the week Cry

Are the rest of you lads all just up very late or what?

Must have been a pineapple and Ribena sandwich cos there was fook all there this morning you hungry cooooooont Angry
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Good stuff Clap

Did you previously play for anyone ?

Used to when i was younger but more recently just stuck to the astro games rather than join a team. Always found it conflicting with work etc plus i don't know if i wana commit to a team full time, i think i'd rather play the odd game here and there and do other things with my life.

You play with anyone?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:41pm

The new plan is just to do the dive with a fat fella so he'll take him before me Thumbs%20Up

So Sono's going diving too is he?
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:42pm

Sono will not be in attendance Bhob but thanks for asking you ballox LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:44pm
Yea well im only 20 and dont have a job so theirs nothing else to do LOL

I do indeed, Artane Beaumont influential captain for the past 9 years.

Had spells with the local team Trinity aswell when i was a young lad but moved on to new heights Thumbs%20Up
Out of order
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Tremendous thread Carmody, we deserved our own.....even if it isnt night time here.

Just on me lunch having some sangwiches. 28 degrees outside. Heading to Cairns this weekend. Doing a dive on the great barrier reef on sunday and am sh*tting it as some lad got eaten by a shark here during the week Cry

Are the rest of you lads all just up very late or what?

Must have been a pineapple and Ribena sandwich cos there was fook all there this morning you hungry cooooooont Angry

I took 2 slices of cheese and left you the wan for your sanger
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:47pm

LOL i thought you might say that. Sono will be busy packing for big trip back home. Will he come back Bhob, that's the big question!!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:49pm
Jasus HM gotta question your commitment to this forum, 94,190 posts and an average of 80 a day Thumbs%20Down

Expected more from one of YBIG's sons.
Out of order
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Yea well im only 20 and dont have a job so theirs nothing else to do LOL

I do indeed, Artane Beaumont influential captain for the past 9 years.

Had spells with the local team Trinity aswell when i was a young lad but moved on to new heights Thumbs%20Up

What league they in?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 117>
  Share Topic