You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Night thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 117>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YBIG Night thread
    Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:07pm
This is the nightly YBIG thread.

What are you up to ?

Whats your plans for the week ?

And get a few things off your chest with Carmody, Sono and HM + a few guests guiding you through the night.

Out of order
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:09pm
lads what would your opinions be on prop ?
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:10pm
Off to cork tomorrow for a session with a few lads.
Going down until saturday and staying in some cheap hotel near the city Thumbs%20Up

Meeting Johnny on Friday for a few scoops(yea the f**k right)
Out of order
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Off to cork tomorrow for a session with a few lads.
Going down until saturday and staying in some cheap hotel near the city Thumbs%20Up

Meeting Johnny on Friday for a few scoops(yea the f**k right)

LOLLOLLOL

bring your camera

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:13pm
Hello daz good morning,

I have nothing personal against prob, He sounds an alright lad and at the end of the day he has provided us with solid info RE. Ireland players etc.

People tend to target posters on here with "low" reputations should i say, But will agree prob walked into one with his meltdown thread.
Out of order
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:13pm

Great thread!

No plans for the weekend yet, meant to be going back to Ireland next week for a wedding but not 100% confirmed this is going to happen now.

Dubs game Sunday night, should be a belter Thumbs%20Up

My opinion on Prop for what its worth is he adds an awful lot to the site with his updates and I enjoy reading about players I wouldnt always know much about either so he gets a big Thumbs%20Up from me.

Edited by Sono - 18 Aug 2010 at 9:14pm
tirchonaill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tirchonaill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:13pm
off 2moro, only working 12hr shifts fri sat sunCry  but unfortunately Carmody were stil not gonna win league, pool that is
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by tirchonaill tirchonaill wrote:

off 2moro, only working 12hr shifts fri sat sunCry  but unfortunately Carmody were stil not gonna win league, pool that is

3 on the trot? Ouch! Ouch
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Great thread!

No plans for the weekend yet, meant to be going back to Ireland next week for a wedding but not 100% confirmed this is going to happen now.

My opinion on Prop for what its worth is he adds an awful lot to the site with his updates and I enjoy reading about players I wouldnt always know much about either so he gets a big Thumbs%20Up from me.

Will you get this live somewhere sono yea ?
Out of order
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:17pm

Ah ya never know im a believer LOL
Jasus some shift that is, But a job is suppose !

What do ya do if you dont mind me asking ?

Out of order
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tirchonaill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:17pm

3 on the trot? Ouch! Ouch

Nice listening to commentary on the Sunday tho of Cork trouncing the blue bottles!!!!
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:19pm

Great thread!

ill record it onto vcr and post it Tongue
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:23pm

Great thread!

Yeah we can get Setanta over here and they show all the GAA matches so happy days Big%20smile

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tirchonaill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:23pm

Ah ya never know im a believer LOL
Jasus some shift that is, But a job is suppose !

What do ya do if you dont mind me asking ?

jaysus, yez r nosey n Galway, machine operator weekends, temp postie during week, stil a mile behind on the 20 loans from Japan/Korea 2002..lol
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:26pm
i dunno about youse but at this moment in time im stretching Ouch lads i swear i never taught dancing would finish today im sore all over Cry
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:27pm
Bhob here signing in to Carmodys night thread

Just enjoying my few days off work before i'm back on sunday and then off to EP next week for around 2 more weeks work. Looking forward to getting paid for the 1st time in 6 weeks next week also. Playing a bit of an 11 a side match tomorrow night in Wesley college for a lad i know, 1st proper run out since i done my hamstring in a few months back

My opinion of prob is he can be annoying at times with his constant updates on players no one cares about, threads with 3 or 4 posts from only himself are the basis of this. He also needs to learn to take a joke and how to make friends as opposed to call everyone names, prime example is the Percy thread looking to go for a walk somewhere at the weekend..... if he learnt how to behave then i'm sure he'd get on a lot better with others on here!
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:33pm
Tremendous thread Carmody, we deserved our own.....even if it isnt night time here.

Just on me lunch having some sangwiches. 28 degrees outside. Heading to Cairns this weekend. Doing a dive on the great barrier reef on sunday and am sh*tting it as some lad got eaten by a shark here during the week Cry

Are the rest of you lads all just up very late or what?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:35pm

Ah the hamstring Ouch

Im back in action this monday since last november due to my cartilage, So fingers crossed it holds up, if not im packing it for good because it aint worth going through all that physio again and paying serious money.

Who are you playing for bhob ?
Out of order
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 117>
  Share Topic