Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Long

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 306>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 9:27am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Superb. 

I was in the local when he scored, the thatch roof near come off! 

Congratulations Shane/Southampton

At 9:43pm you posted a long, detailed post in the US politics thread, then a second post at 9:48pm. Those were both just before the Shane Long goal.

You bringing the laptop to the pub?

I do indeed, for work bidding on what flights I want for that month. Usually bring the IPad, but went for the MacBook tonight.

I had a Jameson and Coke also, Cowsheard in Southampton just of Gordon Avenue/Portswood. One of the nicer establishments in the area, good food until 9:30 incase you're ever in the Southampton area.

Took it well, he's an odd character hopefully he can string a run of games together as unlikely as it's been of late for him

I hope you weren't drinking and drivingShocked
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

badly needed that, didn't think he played particularly well before that. He only came on at half time as rodriquez had a knock. Hopefully Puel will start him against arsenal at the weekend

Agree gave the ball away a few times when should have done better. It was a decent finish but really it was a head down and smash the ball. If Austin or Rodregrez had scored would people be calling it lovely,superb,excellent or brilliant ?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 10:25am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

badly needed that, didn't think he played particularly well before that. He only came on at half time as rodriquez had a knock. Hopefully Puel will start him against arsenal at the weekend

Agree gave the ball away a few times when should have done better. It was a decent finish but really it was a head down and smash the ball. If Austin or Rodregrez had scored would people be calling it lovely,superb,excellent or brilliant ?
it was a better finish than just blasting the ball. the pass was a touch heavy and he did well to keep it under control. were all a bit biased i suppose though.
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 10:31am
He's coming back, he's coming back, he's coming
Shane Longs coming back
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 10:52am
I'll buck the trend and say I was totally sickened to see Shane score last night.

Captain Byrne's self imposed exile didn't last very long.

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 11:00am
Thought he took his goal very well last night - made a serious burst to get into that position and the pass to him was slightly overhit. Good first touch and finish.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:10pm
Only saw it in real time,looked to me as if he smashed it under the keeper,middle of goal? Did it go in bang in the corner? Either way,it hit the net so who gives a monkeys!
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:14pm
Decent goal but can he offer more than Cillian Sheridan?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

LOL
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Only saw it in real time,looked to me as if he smashed it under the keeper,middle of goal? Did it go in bang in the corner? Either way,it hit the net so who gives a monkeys!

Smashed it past the keepers right and in to the far left hand corner. Was a very confident finish and another goal on the board for him.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

LOL
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 5:15pm
Napoli striker Manolo Gabbiadini close to joining Southampton according to Sky. Bad news for Long..
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 6:25pm
Gabbiadini's best position is not as a central striker, so it might not affect him too much
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 8:13pm
Ya i just seen this. I dont think hes that good. It hasnt really worked out for him at napoli. Milik is out injured but he still cant hold down a regular starting spot. he hasnt convinced there atal. I wouldnt be spending that type of money on him. Bit surprised at that one.

Edited by doherty - 26 Jan 2017 at 8:14pm
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 11:33pm
Thanks Shane for providing me with one of my most enjoyable moments supporting SaintsClap
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 1:49am
Great when an Irishman scores against a highly Irish followed British Club Shane Thumbs Up
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 5:31pm
Captain today. A lot of changes for the saints though. Hope he scores again today.
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 5:32pm
Starting and captain against Arsenal right now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 306>
  Share Topic