Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tickets update - VERY IMPORTANT READ PG3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 2:12am
Here's the E-Mail:

Dear Singing Section Supporter,

Firstly apologies for delay in getting tickets to you - however we did have forms returned without specifying Singing Section which presented us with delays as you will appreciate. Please follow the following steps when collecting your tickets –

·         All those who sent back forms indicating ‘Singing Section’ may collect their tickets from the D4 Berkeley Court Hotel from 2pm until kick off 

·         Unfortunately, those who returned their forms without specifically indicating ‘singing section’ but who instead received ordinary season tickets must stay in these seats for this match. We will ensure that by the time our next international takes place on September 7th that all these seats are re allocated to the singing section.

With regard to those who did indicate being located in the singing section, we will have a manifest to ensure tickets are distributed as per order. 

We look forward to seeing you in our new home and once again many thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,

Joanne Owen

Edited by The Count - 10 Aug 2010 at 4:38am
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 2:46am
happy days lads, the sinming section will be rocking , collect your tickets at 2 and then drink the arse off it until kick off !

Fair play joanne and FAI ticket office although please bring antrim man in as six sigma consultant the next time Thumbs%20Up
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 3:15am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

happy days lads, the sinming section will be rocking , collect your tickets at 2 and then drink the arse off it until kick off !

Fair play joanne and FAI ticket office although please bring antrim man in as six sigma consultant the next time Thumbs%20Up

You've started early Rog Wink
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 3:18am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

alright from turkey all i hope all is well. i got the email from joanne fair play. however checked me bank and no money is gone yet. i did state specifically i wanted ss tickets. should i take it the ticketswill be there under me name. find it bit strange they give out tickets without taking money. going to ring me bank inthe morning anyway. but let me know if anyone else is the same. fair play to joanne and ybig all the same

Bump. Anyone else not have money taking out of their account yet if they are going direct debit? Actually i can see online that they haven\t even set up the direct debit

Edited by t_rAndy - 10 Aug 2010 at 3:21am
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 3:32am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Happy to help! LOL
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 3:34am
I haven't got the email yet ?
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:03am
The Berkeley court hotel is not the opick up point anymore i understand. Got a call off the FAI this morning. Yer wan said the collection point is now off shelbourne road. I ddnt have a pen and paper handy when she told me the new collection point so forgive me for the vagueness of the address. It was sometrhing like 2 lansdowne or something? Check with the fAI

Edited by Trap junior - 10 Aug 2010 at 4:13am
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tash Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:25am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The Berkeley court hotel is not the opick up point anymore i understand. Got a call off the FAI this morning. Yer wan said the collection point is now off shelbourne road. I ddnt have a pen and paper handy when she told me the new collection point so forgive me for the vagueness of the address. It was sometrhing like 2 lansdowne or something? Check with the fAI

You have to wonder if its not just singing section tickets that will need to be collected before this game at this stage if not everybody's tickets went out in the post on time, no idea if it might be more than one collection point if its like that but its best to check that i think.
Philip Greene RTE Radio Legend
10 Seconds Gone Here In Limerick And No Score.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:30am
Was told none of the singing section tickets were posted out at all. Now to be collected at a different address from the berkeley.

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:37am

eh you seem to be the only one who got this phantom phone call trap so i reckon the Berkeley is still on Thumbs%20Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:39am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

eh you seem to be the only one who got this phantom phone call trap so i reckon the Berkeley is still on Thumbs%20Up

Got a call from 01 8999500 at 9.30am

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:42am

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Got a call from 01 8999500 at 9.30am

what would have changed from 11:30 pm last night untill 09:30 am this morning and why would they ring you specifically and not just send out another group email if they were changing plans.......  makes no sense trap, stick with the Berkeley Thumbs%20Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:45am
She rang me specifically because the transaction wouldnt go thru on my credit card so had to give her my laser card number instead.

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:48am

She rang me specifically because the transaction wouldnt go thru on my credit card so had to give her my laser card number instead.

deadbeat
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:52am
I expect a full and frank public apology if my info is proved correct countEvil%20Smile

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:54am

I expect a full and frank public apology if my info is proved correct countEvil%20Smile

not doubting your telling the truth trap - just a bit strange is all. I got a mail from Joanne at 9.53am this morning confirming that i can pick up HM's ticket on his behalf at the Berkeley so something has obviously been lost in translation. We'll see what happens i suppose
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MariborKev View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariborKev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 5:05am

Same happened me this morning, as I had a new card issued by the bank.

Yer man went "You can pick up your tickets from 2 tomorrow"

Me: "Aye, I got the email last night, D4 Hotel?"

Him: Yeah

I'll be heading for the D4 hotel.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 5:10am

Ha, funny enough all this confusion.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic