Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tickets update - VERY IMPORTANT READ PG3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:37pm
I get 2 tickets for my Dad and brother and still not got them yet or got an e mail. I presume they will be in the post tomorrow problem is the post arrives after I leave for work.  These are not sining section ones though

The FAI have really left it late with this one. 
Sponsored Links

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:41pm
fai sent an email at 2230 tonight
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:44pm
I presume that mail just went to people who have tickets in the singiing section or was it to anybody in the stadium that has not received a ticket yet.   

Edited by NeilMcD - 09 Aug 2010 at 5:46pm
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

In Fairness Well Done JoanneClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:47pm
Well done JoanneClap
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:55pm
Got the email, collect tickets on Wednesday. Happy days!!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:59pm

This is a dumb question I suppose but I presume you dont have to fork out cash for the ticket on wednesday? Do you need ID to claim your ticket?

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:04pm
Well done Joanne.
I emailed her back with a question and she replied straight away. Hope she's not allergic to chocolates now!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

This is a dumb question I suppose but I presume you dont have to fork out cash for the ticket on wednesday? Do you need ID to claim your ticket?

Play off game in November, they only asked for your name and then your address to verify the tickets are yours when there was a hotel collection.
sheasy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:26pm
fairplay Joanne, incredible job done
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:44pm
alright from turkey all i hope all is well. i got the email from joanne fair play. however checked me bank and no money is gone yet. i did state specifically i wanted ss tickets. should i take it the ticketswill be there under me name. find it bit strange they give out tickets without taking money. going to ring me bank inthe morning anyway. but let me know if anyone else is the same. fair play to joanne and ybig all the same
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:45pm
Fair play joanne indeed Clap

I presume Gaz will be able to collect my ticket for me.....
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:46pm
I emailed her and cc'ed my mates in asking could I pick up their tickets too and she said no problem so just email her and cc Gaz on the mail HM and it should all be good.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:48pm

They can have the mail setup so that it's sent at a particular time but in fairness it sounds like they are doing a great job trying to sort everyone out so fair play Joanne and Co Clap

Edited by Sono - 09 Aug 2010 at 6:49pm
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I emailed her and cc'ed my mates in asking could I pick up their tickets too and she said no problem so just email her and cc Gaz on the mail HM and it should all be good.

Once again Seanie; Thumbs%20Up

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

They can have the mail setup so that it's sent at a particular time but in fairness it sounds like they are doing a great job trying to sort everyone out so fair play Joanne and Co Clap

I mailed her at 11.52pm and she replied back at 11.58pm, might be on a blackberry but still working hard ClapThumbs%20Up
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 11:47pm

I mailed her at 11.52pm and she replied back at 11.58pm, might be on a blackberry but still working hard ClapThumbs%20Up

Shocked Serious overtime for the Joanne one! Great work ClapClapClap
kopite View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 12:03am

Shocked Serious overtime for the Joanne one! Great work ClapClapClap

Defo serious O/T there and fair play to Joanne Joanne is Looking forward wed @ 7:45pm I would say and a few beers after that!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic