Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tickets update - VERY IMPORTANT READ PG3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tickets update - VERY IMPORTANT READ PG3
    Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:35pm
There seems to be a few teething problems re Singing section tickets

- To those who have applied for SS tickets and have yet to receive them, they will be available for collection from the Berkeey Court on the day of the game

- To those who were originally block bookers and applied for SS tickets but got other tickets, there MAY be a chance to swap them, in the Berkeley Court. Still waiting on the FAI to confirm if this will be possible.

They are hoping all this will be sorted for the Andorra game. Also, the FAO will send out an e mail tomorrow to confirm all of the above
Sponsored Links

armando View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:40pm
Thanks for the info.

Any idea if I will be able to collect on behalf of others? 5 of us in total and all applications were sent in together supplying my credit card details.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:45pm
Waiting to hear back on that but I would imagine once you give the names it should be ok
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:46pm
Great stuff. I have no ID as my passport has been sent away. Student ID will have to do! Thanks Ger
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Bumble View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:58pm
Thanks for the update.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 2:06pm
I would also advise people to get to the Berkeley early if they are collecting tickets

JohnWilson 1991 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnWilson 1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 2:14pm
Does anyone know is their any tickets left for the ireland v argentna match and how much thank you..
slan
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 2:20pm
So whats the deal? Do you have to pay for your ticket at the berkely court hotel? Do you need ID? What time? Are they not getting sent out now? The guy in the ticket office told me they posted them on friday? Was he lying or what??
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
sheasy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

So whats the deal? Do you have to pay for your ticket at the berkely court hotel? Do you need ID? What time? Are they not getting sent out now? The guy in the ticket office told me they posted them on friday? Was he lying or what??
i'm presuming all will be confirmed in the email tomorrrow trap
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:12pm
Nice one, cheers Ger!!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

There seems to be a few teething problems re Singing section tickets

- To those who have applied for SS tickets and have yet to receive them, they will be available for collection from the Berkeey Court on the day of the game

- To those who were originally block bookers and applied for SS tickets but got other tickets, there MAY be a chance to swap them, in the Berkeley Court. Still waiting on the FAI to confirm if this will be possible.

They are hoping all this will be sorted for the Andorra game. Also, the FAO will send out an e mail tomorrow to confirm all of the above

Is that how people from Tallaght/Firhouse pronounce the Berkeley Court?!

Can you make this a sticky as well Ger to keep it up the top? Thumbs%20Up
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:44pm
Where is the Berkeley Court by the way??
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:45pm
about 100 yards from the stadium Podge
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Landsdowne Road

Edited by brianie - 09 Aug 2010 at 4:47pm
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:46pm
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Landsdowne Road

Ah right, as long as it ain't too far from the Horseshow i'll be fine!!
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:22pm
its abpout 7 min walk podge
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:32pm
Did you all just get that email.

Sorted collect from 2pm on match day

Edited by sasa - 09 Aug 2010 at 5:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic