You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Propagandi meltdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:11pm

A person with "RoyKeanesPants" as his name is alluding unfavourably to my icon. Lol.

Propagandhi View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:13pm
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Propagandhi Propagandhi wrote:

You still haven't answered my question and until you do stop trolling and start contributing to the forum like I do.
or what.....I won't get my morning paper? Pinch
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:25pm
@ Cookie Monster

You probably live in your parents basement. It's them who get the papers not you.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:42pm

@ Belfast Green

That's so stupid I'm not even gonna respond to it.

I hope Gouldinho get's banned. The other two I don't want commenting on anything I post again.

Yer dead right, you should set up yer own forum where you are the mod and ban anybody that disagrees with ya, red cards for Gouldinho, Antrim Man, Newryrep, Belfast green, RoyKeanesPants, Cookie monster and probably meself. This was a useless forum before you came along, now we have endless posts about transfer rumours which are probably bollix about every Irish player under the sun, and a few who aren't. Aren't ya fantastic altogether?
While not wishing to question your greatness, I think it would be a better idea if you didn't call anybody who disagrees with ya 'retarded' , your prospective new forum could lose a few members. Just my humble opinion, mind, take no notice if ya like. Yer probably too busy reading the PMs of support to read this anyway......

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:44pm
@ deise316

Jealous are we? If you want to troll go to 4chan. I'm gonna continue writing player updates. Not about the 1 or 2 players you know anything about like McGeady or Keane but everyone.
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:49pm

@ Cookie Monster

Show me proof of one post where I haven't been eloquent and came across as intelligent. Something tells me you won't be crawling back with a riposte for that one, you little frecklefaced retard.
LOLLOLClap
Out of order
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:50pm
Yes, I'm extremely jealous, you nailed it in one go, further testament to your genius. To be honest, I only started following Ireland 3 weeks ago, so I find your posts invaluable. I will be the first to sign up for your new forum, should you set one up. Oh, and I've heard of a third player as well, some fella who plays on goal, Givens or something. Is he any good?

Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Yer dead right, you should set up yer own forum where you are the mod and ban anybody that disagrees with ya, red cards for Gouldinho, Antrim Man, Newryrep, Belfast green, RoyKeanesPants, Cookie monster and probably meself. This was a useless forum before you came along, now we have endless posts about transfer rumours which are probably bollix about every Irish player under the sun, and a few who aren't. Aren't ya fantastic altogether?
While not wishing to question your greatness, I think it would be a better idea if you didn't call anybody who disagrees with ya 'retarded' , your prospective new forum could lose a few members. Just my humble opinion, mind, take no notice if ya like. Yer probably too busy reading the PMs of support to read this anyway......

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClap
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:51pm

@ deise316

You're 33. I rest my case. 

Look at me. I can use Emoticons too. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClap

Edited by Propagandhi - 29 Jul 2010 at 7:52pm
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:56pm

@ deise316

Yet another "edited" post. Really Prop, I expected better. Such a disappointment. Disapprove
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:58pm

@ deise316

Jealous are we? If you want to troll go to 4chan. I'm gonna continue writing player updates. Not about the 1 or 2 players you know anything about like McGeady or Keane but everyone.
Well YOU Started a thread about Keane, Ireland and McGeady so maybe they're the only 3 players YOU know LOL
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:59pm
This has to be a piss take! Is there someone that deluded with such a high opinion of himself. You were going to bed over an hour ago to go to work tomorrow, what happened there?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:59pm

@ deise316

Ah sh*te, I  never knew I was on trial, I would have played it so differently. Congrats on being able to use emoctions, must be a special day for ya.

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:59pm
@ Cookie Monster

You joined on 01 of September 2007 and half of your posts have been insults directed at me. I joined a month ago and I've already made approximately 400 comments and until two hours ago they were informative comments that contributed to the forum. The facts speak for themselves.

Edited by Propagandhi - 29 Jul 2010 at 8:00pm
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propagandhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 8:01pm
@ deise316

I'm also able to use correct punctuation, grammar and spelling. I received a decent education. *Hint hint*
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 8:04pm
Right lads leave it now f**k sake
ROI section shouldnt be used for this type of sh*t.

Funny thread all the same LOL

Edited by Carmody 10 - 29 Jul 2010 at 8:06pm
Out of order
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 8:08pm

@ deise316

I'm also able to use correct punctuation, grammar and spelling. I received a decent education. *Hint hint*

Show me proof of one post where I haven't been eloquent and came across as intelligent. Something tells me you won't be crawling back with a riposte for that one, you little frecklefaced retard.

There you go, major grammatical errors in the above post from yourself

In another you used an apostrophe in "get's"Ouch

Edited by soccerc - 29 Jul 2010 at 8:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
  Share Topic