Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neale Fenn: two faced lying scumbag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 8:06am

How is it poor from from Rovers?  He retired, fact.........he was a free agent, fact.........he now needs some souce of income, fact...........Rovers spotted his availability, fact.............offered him that source of income (as it seems they have), (probable fact).........do you think Mrs Fenn is worried?

Neale coulda probably handled it better, but football is full of stuff like that going on, get off yizzer high horses lads, Jaysus.

Barrett's utter sh*te by the way, Fenn on one leg is better.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 8:43am
If Neale Fenn does go ahead and sign for Rovers then instead of having Fenn on the back of his shirt he should have the word C U N T above his number.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:05am
I'll remind you all what he said, just three short days ago.
Quote And he insists, despite being just 33, that there will be no U-turn. “No,” he said. “I think once you finish you might as well finish rather than making all sorts of comebacks. At the moment, I can’t see myself coming back at all.”

Quickest retirement U-turn, I've ever seen.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:26am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

How is it poor from from Rovers?  He retired, fact.........he was a free agent, fact.........he now needs some souce of income, fact...........Rovers spotted his availability, fact.............offered him that source of income (as it seems they have), (probable fact).........do you think Mrs Fenn is worried?

Neale coulda probably handled it better, but football is full of stuff like that going on, get off yizzer high horses lads, Jaysus.

absolute bullsh1t FW.

you tellin me if Twigg announced his retirement today and then signed for Bohs tomorrow u wouldn't be disgusted at both Twigg and Bohs? I would be FLABBERGASTED if rovers hadn't agreed on the sly with Fenn about taking him on if he retired from Dundalk first. If his reason for retiring is a financial one (which I still dont understand) then surely he wouldn't have retired leaving him with no job whatsoever.

It looks like there was some under the table deal done with rovers before he retired from Dundalk and if thats the case then Rovers are not the innocent little party u are making them out to be

I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

absolute bullsh1t FW.

you tellin me if Twigg announced his retirement today and then signed for Bohs tomorrow u wouldn't be disgusted at both Twigg and Bohs? I would be FLABBERGASTED if rovers hadn't agreed on the sly with Fenn about taking him on if he retired from Dundalk first. If his reason for retiring is a financial one (which I still dont understand) then surely he wouldn't have retired leaving him with no job whatsoever.

It looks like there was some under the table deal done with rovers before he retired from Dundalk and if thats the case then Rovers are not the innocent little party u are making them out to be

Says he regarding one of the sneakiest clubs for poaching players in the past, Jaysus Gaz............as I say, will yiz get off yizzer high horses. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:34am
Rovers have done absolutely nothing wrong here
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:59am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

if twigg had done this and gone to bohs ur attitiude would be different
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:00am

absolute bullsh1t FW.

Says he regarding one of the sneakiest clubs for poaching players in the past, Jaysus Gaz............as I say, will yiz get off yizzer high horses. LOL

This has nothing to do with Shels - and that was all in Ollie Byrne's time anyway
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:01am

Annoyed, yes
Not my fault that the lure of the biggest club, the model club, was just too much for Fenn
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:04am

Annoyed, yes
Not my fault that the lure of the biggest club, the model club, was just too much for Fenn

sorry i just got sick in my mouth a little there
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:07am
Why?

Congrats on the Leinster Senior Cup by the way...was always going to be tough to dethrone Wayside Celtic as the champions..so well done
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:13am

Why?

Congrats on the Leinster Senior Cup by the way...was always going to be tough to dethrone Wayside Celtic as the champions..so well done

Model clubLOL

Free stadium off the council - without that you lot would be fooked

and thanks for the congrats. approx 800-900 shels fans in Bray yesterday. Fantastic day out. Great atmosphere. Great game and a trophy to bring back to tolka. More than you shower will win this seasonThumbs%20Up
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:17am

Why? Congrats on the Leinster Senior Cup by the way...was always going to be tough to dethrone Wayside Celtic as the champions..so well done

Model clubLOL

and thanks for the congrats. approx 800-900 shels fans in Bray yesterday. Fantastic day out. Great atmosphere. Great game and a trophy to bring back to tolka. More than you shower will win this seasonThumbs%20Up

800 is good going. We sold over 800 for Italy away so very good stuff to bring 800 a few miles down the road!

Played Wayside a few times...good side. Thought they would have won it this year again so really well done to Shels for knocking them off their fukin perch
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:20am
How the mighty have fallen, Shels knocking Wayside off their perch, Jaysus wept lads.......LOL.

If Twigg had done what Fenn has, yes I'd be angry, but a resigned shrug of the shoulders would suffice, that's the way the cookie crumbles nowadays in the L of I, tough titty, get over yourselves folks.  Rovers have done nothing wrong, Gerk spot on.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:23am
Lads, has he signed on the dotted yet?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:23am

Why? Congrats on the Leinster Senior Cup by the way...was always going to be tough to dethrone Wayside Celtic as the champions..so well done

Model clubLOL

800 is good going. We sold over 800 for Italy away so very good stuff to bring 800 a few miles down the road!

Played Wayside a few times...good side. Thought they would have won it this year again so really well done to Shels for knocking them off their fukin perch

Nice way of changing the subject GerConfused

and we didn't beat Wayside to win the cup we beat you shower in tallaght and franchise to get to the final, with half a team of reserves in both gamesClap

as i am sure you are aware this was the 1st season in years that LOI teams competed in the Leinster Senior Cup so whoever won it last year is irrelevant

but back to topic - Fenn is a ***t and rovers aint much better
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:25am

Ah fair's fair Gaz, yiz beat us with Graham Barrett in the team as well that night, pretty much sums it up how "strong" we were that night, but a Cup is a Cup at the end of the day, I'm only teasing and it's always a good excuse for a few jars.  Well done to yiz.

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:29am

Ah fair's fair Gaz, yiz beat us with Graham Barrett in the team as well that night, pretty much sums it up how "strong" we were that night, but a Cup is a Cup at the end of the day, I'm only teasing and it's always a good excuse for a few jars.  Well done to yiz.

yeah he played up front with Twigg IIRC - your star playerWink

so it wasn't a complete team of eejits you had out. and the 'massive squad' you lot boast about should have been far to strong for our division 1 rejectsBig%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic