FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neale Fenn: two faced lying scumbag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neale Fenn: two faced lying scumbag
    Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:54pm
James Milner was seen talking to Fenn in the Abberly last  night
Sponsored Links

Bohs View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:44am

Whether that's true or not doesn't really matter, they are the club who signed him and I am talking about perception.

How people involved in the game perceive Rovers... Sadlier and Richardson were on the radio on Saturday. Richardson, despite being a Rovers man, had nothing positive to say about anyone's conduct in the entire affair. Sadlier thought O'Neill was bang out of order. These are 2 neutral observers who would be fairly influential in terms of the small self-absorbed world that is LOI football.

INVINCIBLE
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:42am
in defense of rovers any club might have done the same .. but they are scum anyway Thumbs%20UpLOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Bohs Bohs wrote:

For Rovers to facilitate, and involve themselves in this kind of perceived dirty tricks on Fenn's part, is going to have a detrimental affect on the game in that clubs will be more and more reluctant to accept genuine cases of players wanting to be released from their contracts. Clubs will become more cynical, and players will become more cynical. And Rovers are going to be perceived as a club who encouraged the cycle. That's what I mean by "doing their business".

Rovers were not the only club to approach Fenn
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:41am
fenn has got away with it , up to FAI now to plug the gap here and make sure a fella who has his contract cancelled due to retirement cannot play on
Bohs View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:40am

For Rovers to facilitate, and involve themselves in this kind of perceived dirty tricks on Fenn's part, is going to have a detrimental affect on the game in that clubs will be more and more reluctant to accept genuine cases of players wanting to be released from their contracts. Clubs will become more cynical, and players will become more cynical. And Rovers are going to be perceived as a club who encouraged the cycle. That's what I mean by "doing their business".

INVINCIBLE
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

ffs Fw take your green and white googles off. Fenn acted the complete bollix, and dont give us any of this realism and family bullsh*t.

Rogers dead right FAI should make sure it never happens again.

Eh, FW admitted he acted the bollix ya dopeConfused
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:33am
ffs Fw take your green and white googles off. Fenn acted the complete bollix, and dont give us any of this realism and family bullsh*t.

Rogers dead right FAI should make sure it never happens again.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:08am
the FAI need to step in now and make sure this never happens again , fosters goodwill towards a player who spun him a sob story was taken advantage of here , its a disgrace.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:02am
Originally posted by Bohs Bohs wrote:

O'Neill, as Sadlier said, was bang out of order with his veiled piss-taking of Dundalk.  There is not much point in fans of other teams bleating too much over this though, because if this is how Rovers are going to go about their business, no-one in either junior football or senior football in the country will be left with an ounce of respect for them.

What is that all about?  Fenn made a bollix of it, Dundalk made a bollix of it by not retaining his registration, Rovers just availed of an opportunity and fans of any club doing similar would feel the club did the right thing by snapping up a quality player, it's not Rovers fault how Fenn and Dundalk behaved and Fenn's gotta live with himself for what he did, and he will.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Bohs View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 2:07pm
O'Neill, as Sadlier said, was bang out of order with his veiled piss-taking of Dundalk.  There is not much point in fans of other teams bleating too much over this though, because if this is how Rovers are going to go about their business, no-one in either junior football or senior football in the country will be left with an ounce of respect for them.
INVINCIBLE
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

God almighty, some of the sh*te on this thread...........

Yes Dundalk shoulda held on to his registration, schoolboy error, but FFS, the man has a family to take care of, how in Jaysus can he turn down an offer when he's a free agent?  Some of yiz need a ready dose of realism.

Welcome Neale, but you mightn't get much action after today's 90 minutes.

Just cos he signed for yiz you dont have to justify what he did was right. It was a fookin shady thing to do and he should have had alot more respect for Foster and Dundalk.  From what I heard yesterday O'Neill seemed to indicate that he wasnt going to get more money at Rovers than he was at DundalkConfused Dont know wheteher this is true or not though tbh.  Just think its bad form to go to your manager and say ''Im in financial difficulty. I have a young family and I need to get a job''.  Foster with a good heart let him go only to see him sign for Rovers?? Thats sly.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Yes Dundalk shoulda held on to his registration, schoolboy error, but FFS, the man has a family to take care of, how in Jaysus can he turn down an offer when he's a free agent?  Some of yiz need a ready dose of realism.

if he had a family to take care of then he shouldnt have "retired" then should he

and by calling himself a free agent, it clearly shows that his whole "retirement" was all a sham (no pun intended Wink)

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 10:07am

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 10:01pm
heard Michael O'Neill on the radio today and didnt seem too bothered by the happenings. He probably told him to get out of his contract by pulling a stunt like thisWink

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

What have the FAI said, if anything?

they were too busy with man utd, probably dont even know about it

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 11:43am
What have the FAI said, if anything?

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 11:00am
Absolute coont for doing that

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic