You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Documentaries on the web

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:16pm
mate sent me this link for loads of docs
http://documentary-reality.blogspot.com

says it best to use this to download and watch them
http://jdownloader.org

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:07am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe9wm8NQx7U&feature=share

Different than some of the documentaries mentioned earlier. But a decent one on the Stone Roses.
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:38am
Life in a Day - Tons of home videos sent in by tons of different people from all over the world on the same date, very well put together and highly recommended!!
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 6:22pm
Anyone know of any good History documentaries that are not about war ? 
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

Hoop Dreams. Just watched it. Only heard about it on Off The Ball the other night. Best sports documentary ever. Do yourselves a favour and watch this lads.
seen that a while back top classClap

other excellent docs

'A funny thing happened on the way to the moon' -

best doc i ever seen 'paradise lost' - about 3 goth kids in redneck america framed for the murder of 3 young boys, amazing documentary...must watch.

Clap

Watched this a few weeks ago and I agree - best i've watched to date. I've been trying to get a hold of the follow ups : Paradise Lost 2 : Revelations but nowhere on the web seems to have it.

Spent hours reading up about the story then and watching random footage on Youtube.

A Question of consent is good aswell. About the alleged rape of an Exotic dancer in a Fraternity house in Florida.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 2:00pm
The Invisible War - a very harrowing documentary about rape in the U.S military of both men and women. It's about how easily people get away with it and how nothing seems to ever be done about the victims. An excellent watch 
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 2:12pm
The Fight Of Their Lives, an ITV documentary about the infamous Gerald McClellan v Nigel Benn title bout in 95 which left McClellan with permanent brain damage, a must watch for any boxing fan
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 2:18pm
dont know if i mentioned these before but

the smartest guys in the room ( about enron )  its riveting , brilliant doc

Client 9 ( about elliot spitzer )  chronicling the rise and fall of the man who would deffo have been the first jewish president of america.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 2:24pm

Vice do good YouTube documentaries

Watched one on the Old Firm rivalry, and another on Heroin addicts in Swansea

charco2006 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charco2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 3:07pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klo34lguwmQ 
Quality documentary about homeless crack addicts living in abandoned underground metro lines in New York in the 1990s. Well worth a watch
"What ya doin down there ya shoneen man!"
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 1:25pm
It's an RTE documentary about the Grove, saw it a few years back, good one to watch for anyone who used to go.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 7:36pm
Watched some crackers on sports lately

8 episodes over two seasons follwing NHL teams through a few months, great to see ins and outs of how a team works, their thinking and so on, all from this lads page, start with 24/7 penguins capitals episode one and then move onto the rangers flyers series

http://www.youtube.com/user/canucksdeanfranco?feature=watch

One on the leinster senior cup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TtujDo54Y0E

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

The Fight Of Their Lives, an ITV documentary about the infamous Gerald McClellan v Nigel Benn title bout in 95 which left McClellan with permanent brain damage, a must watch for any boxing fan
was on the box recently - great watch
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 8:05pm
Eiger - the North Face on RTE 2 now, excellent docu on the histrory of it
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 12:14am
The Four Year Plan

It's about the Eccelston-Briatore take over of QPR. No holds barred, a real eye opener on EPL football clubs and their owners.

I saw it on Netflix, not sure if it's on YouTube.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Johnner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 12:18am
Class one on ufo's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 9:53am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezA8YONxXMM 

My Boxing Doc on future world champion Dee Walsh.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 10:02am
30 for 30 series on Espn is unreal.
Also quality one on the green river killer, google it, well worth a watch.

Edited by Jackthelad - 24 Dec 2012 at 10:02am
Oh Poland we loved you.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
  Share Topic