You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Overheard in Dublin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:02pm
Was outside the Cat and Cage years ago waiting on it to open on all ireland final day - we had been drinking on the way down on the bus - there was an old alco outside waiting like ourselves with one of them big alco red noses - one of the boys shouted hey mate would you give me a suck on your nose till the bar opens Embarrassed
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

missus was on a bus through bawnogue a few years ago and two locals down the back...

"what you getting your mot for christmas?"
"im sending her to turkey to get her tits done"
"must be cheaper over there?"
"yeah, and my ma and sister got them done there too and they feel dead real."
LOL Ah ffs!
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 1:56pm
Mother and child on the Luas one day when it was travelling eastbound, and the child rhymes off all the stops en route, as they approach:

"....Heuston.....Museum.....Smithfield.....Four Courts....." Then asks the mother what the next stop is.

Some hack elsewhere has had enough though and shouts out "Mountjoy". The child was the only one who didn't get it.

Edited by planning - 28 Feb 2013 at 2:31pm
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Slow service at a bar and some aul fella says out loud "if this was george bests local he'd still be with us today"

that is one of the best ever LOL will be using that LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:40am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Slow service at a bar and some aul fella says out loud "if this was george bests local he'd still be with us today"

top quality alright. Best thread on here in a while. A big improvement from the w**king/sh*tting/pissing threads
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

top quality alright. Best thread on here in a while. A big improvement from the w**king/sh*tting/pissing threads

Don't forget the fisting thread
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:43pm

Agree Clonbhoy not the best thread but a good escape from the immature w''king p'ssing w'pe your arse and ho'ny hangover threads hate these immature topics Angry
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Agree Clonbhoy not the best thread but a good escape from the immature w''king p'ssing w'pe your arse and ho'ny hangover threads hate these immature topics Angry
Nordie in "I'm angry" shocker!!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Nordie in "I'm angry" shocker!!
Cheers MP

daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:24pm
Was in the Quays in Galway during the races. Group of lads at the far side of the bar. One roars over to Jason Sherlock and his gang. "Up Offaly" the reply from Someone in the group is "Never heard of it". Then one raw farmer looking chap from the back of the group pipes up "Im Not surprised, Its a couple of thousand miles from Tibet.. ye ****"

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

Was in the Quays in Galway during the races. Group of lads at the far side of the bar. One roars over to Jason Sherlock and his gang. "Up Offaly" the reply from Someone in the group is "Never heard of it". Then one raw farmer looking chap from the back of the group pipes up "Im Not surprised, Its a couple of thousand miles from Tibet.. ye ****"

feckin hell. sherlock must get awful abuse

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:51pm

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:01pm

Used this in my local last night. Got a great response

Edited by rossieman - 09 Mar 2013 at 11:01pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

good man sham
I was afraid to laugh at first when I read it incase I got a backlash on here LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

good man sham
I was afraid to laugh at first when I read it incase I got a backlash on here LOL

If ye think its funny laugh. Feck what the pc brigade think.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:47pm
Problem it's not funny or witty at all. Not PC just not wit about it at all and the you **** at the end makes it even less wittier.
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Problem it's not funny or witty at all. Not PC just not wit about it at all and the you **** at the end makes it even less wittier.

Matter of opinion Baldrick
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 11:54pm
I agree.
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic