Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 80>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:29pm
That is because a visibly distressed Logan immediately made the officials aware, Shiels didn't, largely because it is in his head.
Sponsored Links

RoyD View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:37pm
Shields is a head banger, The guy is a mad man.But i was trying to point out that it was his word v his word in the Tonev v Logan case and suspensions were still handed out.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

That is because a visibly distressed Logan immediately made the officials aware, Shiels didn't, largely because it is in his head.
True, but strap in. If he does make this complaint it will be a severe pain in the botty and you know if its dismissed that it will get none of the publicity the charge got.
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:13pm
Shiels made a complaint to the Gardai over a fella in Bray calling him a w**ker or something (maybe Nvidic can confirm what was said but trivial for sure). Boy who cried wolf here I'm afraid.
Theres only one sport that matters..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

True, but strap in. If he does make this complaint it will be a severe pain in the botty and you know if its dismissed that it will get none of the publicity the charge got.
True enough
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:15pm
It says on Shiels' Wiki that he had a brother killed by the IRA so it's reasonable that he'd be sensitive to anything that could be remotely taken as sectarian.
I'd expect this to go the distance.

Edited by Bitored - 17 May 2016 at 6:16pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:22pm
Some misinformation going on here today...actually wasnt shiels who heard this comment. It was one of our players - i would not doubt the guy who heard it.

Rtid your head is fried - sure chris turner was a great fella
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:47pm
Even his mammy wouldn't call him a nice fella but he was appallingly treated by Zayed and Derry.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:50pm
Found guilty was he not ?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Found guilty was he not ?
PM,take note.

No he was not found guilty of the allegation and we'll you know it. DCFC publically accused him of racist abuse and then went into the hearing and changed their story. Then the story was he had a go at Zayeds sister and that Turner plead guilty to that allegation.

Both Shiels and DCFC have cried wolf here before which is unfortunate considering we all agree we want racism and sectarianism to not exist in the game.

Edited by roverstillidie - 18 May 2016 at 11:44am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:15pm
Was genuine question actually couldnt remember how it ended up , must be 6 years ago now
I believe thus allegatuon is founded, lad who heard it is a straigh shooter
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:45am

Was genuine question actually couldnt remember how it ended up , must be 6 years ago now
Which leads to an interesting moral question. If Shiels didn't hear the alleged abuse can he credibly claim to be offended by it? Surely its the player who should be complaining?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:11pm

Not one of your forwards then?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Which leads to an interesting moral question. If Shiels didn't hear the alleged abuse can he credibly claim to be offended by it? Surely its the player who should be complaining?

Course he can
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:01pm
The Cross looking and sounding fantastic tonight Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:29pm
Superb goal, about time for the ****!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:43pm
Harsh red.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 10:07pm
Great night for us. More drink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 80>
  Share Topic