You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 80>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 6:01pm
We haven't won a game since our derby game.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Sponsored Links

Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:57pm
Jaysus and ye were all set to dominate Europe and all not that long ago
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

Jaysus and ye were all set to dominate Europe and all not that long ago
Ah here, we always bet knocked out early. Be grand. 
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:58pm
I'll be amazed if Caulfield is still in charge on Monday.
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 7:34am
Ye there's no way he can still be there. Shocking start to the season for a squad which still has some excellent players. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

I'll be amazed if Caulfield is still in charge on Monday.

Well he made it, but the performance did him no favours. Two very poor teams at Turners Cross today. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:36pm
2-0 down in Derry. Surely he has to go sooner than later
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:57pm
LDLLDLL
2 points and 3 goals in7 games

Don't think I've ever seen a run like it in my 25 years following City
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:34pm
The most secure job in the football by the looks of it. 
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:19pm
Looks like it's all over JC. Apparently, an announcement on his future is to be made in the morning.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:22pm

Looks like it's all over JC. Apparently, an announcement on his future is to be made in the morning.
Supposedly he was let go on Good Friday but he came back on the Monday like nothing happened.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Supposedly he was let go on Good Friday but he came back on the Monday like nothing happened.

LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:53am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOLLOLClapClap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 11:19am
He is supposed to be meeting with FORAS now to hand in his resignation, or so the grapevine has it.
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 12:04pm
Cork looked very ordinary last night- I don't think any manager in any sport would be allowed stay after a spell like that. 
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 3:00pm
Despite media reports saying that he would be gone today, Caulfield appears to be safe. That being said, it seems as if his relationship with the board is becoming very strained, based off of his press conference. A bad result away to Bohs (which I fully expect to happen) could be the final straw. 
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 3:28pm

Despite media reports saying that he would be gone today, Caulfield appears to be safe. That being said, it seems as if his relationship with the board is becoming very strained, based off of his press conference. A bad result away to Bohs (which I fully expect to happen) could be the final straw. 

Not a lot of experience on the board at the moment, i worry they are in over their heads on this decision. I think we will need a director of football of sorts in the future. Possibly Benno in tadem with one of the youth coaching roles. We need all our paid employees to be multi-taskers.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 9:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 80>
  Share Topic