Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 80>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Why do Shamrock want him? He had one good season in the First Division and has been sh*te ever since. He can’t move either.

They need a striker badly. Actually the amount of chances Shams make i could see him scoring a good few actually for them. Europe coming up.
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Why do Shamrock want him? He had one good season in the First Division and has been sh*te ever since. He can’t move either.

They need a striker badly. Actually the amount of chances Shams make i could see him scoring a good few actually for them. Europe coming up.

Because being under 35 he’s just the kind of young gun to show the youth “project” at wofuss off to a tee!! And these jokers still get credit in the south dublin obsessed media for their exemplary youth scheme!!! Good job they can sign all the younger lads UCD and Keith long have scouted for themClap
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 11:41pm
Judging by their performance against Derry the other evening, losing Cummins should be the least of their worries
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 6:15pm
Comerford has been released from his contract, apparently wasn't happy with the amount of football he playing, while Mark O'Sullivan has returned.
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 8:57pm
Jeez cork are fcuked upfront. Zero threat. Not good with europe coming up.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 8:58pm
Also it seems a bit weird having john caulfield there so soon after leaving as manager. 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 9:22pm

Also it seems a bit weird having john caulfield there so soon after leaving as manager. 

yep - very odd
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:22pm
Sheppard very lucky to last the 90 

And as a bald man he’s a f**king embarrassment to the nation with that do, Jesus has he no mirrors in his house
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:24pm
LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:35pm
Tonight was probably our best performance at Turners Cross for a long time, I think we were unlucky not to win. Bohs looked dangerous on the counter attack but didn't cause us too many problems in the end. Some standout performances from Morrissey, McCarthy, McCormack and Hurley, while Coustrain also did well. Great to see the amount of headers O'Sullivan won as well; a lot more than Cummins would have won.

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

And as a bald man he’s a f**king embarrassment to the nation with that do, Jesus has he no mirrors in his house

In fairness, there was a far worse tackle (from where I was sitting anyway) from who I think was Kirk before Sheppard's tackle. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

Tonight was probably our best performance at Turners Cross for a long time, I think we were unlucky not to win. Bohs looked dangerous on the counter attack but didn't cause us too many problems in the end. Some standout performances from Morrissey, McCarthy, McCormack and Hurley, while Coustrain also did well. Great to see the amount of headers O'Sullivan won as well; a lot more than Cummins would have won.

In fairness, there was a far worse tackle (from where I was sitting anyway) from who I think was Kirk before Sheppard's tackle. 

I dont think you deserved to win really. No real chances, few half chances but if thats the best ye played in a long time then i wouldnt be too impressed. Maybe it looked better in the ground.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 12:05am

I dont think you deserved to win really. No real chances, few half chances but if thats the best ye played in a long time then i wouldnt be too impressed. Maybe it looked better in the ground.

I'm not saying we 100% deserved the 3 points tonight, just that if we won I don't think there would be too many complaints. 

Comparing tonight's performance to last Friday's one against Derry, they were poles apart. It's difficult to put into words just how bad we have been at times this season. I'll fully acknowledge that we didn't create much tonight, but it was far better than what I've seen in most matches at the Cross this season. Hopefully we'll build on tonight with a positive result on Thursday. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 12:11am
Defo hope ye win thur and go through. However looking at tonight im not sure how ye are going to score. Hopefully ye keep a clean sheet and nick a goal or two.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 10:05am

LOL it's brutal isnt it, just let it go.

Thought himself and Kirk were lucky to stay on after their tackles.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
kevj266 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevj266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 2:03pm
Predictions for Thursday? Progres almost 4/1 to win. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 2:06pm
0-0 or maybe Cork 1-0

adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:26pm
Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe tonight. Next season cannot come sooner.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:36pm

Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe tonight. Next season cannot come sooner.

Why whats that going to bring? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 80>
  Share Topic