You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yaya Toure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Hasn't won World Player of the year or any of the other individual awards because he's black according to his agent

It's true, Ronaldinho his team mate is actually white
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 12:08pm
Pledges his future to the club 
Sleepy
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 12:18pm
I imagined his agent dressed like snoop dog in Starsky & Hutch.
Mercenaries I tell ya.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 12:46pm
What a headcase of a person, not happy one minute pledges is future to the club, only imagine the same thing will happen with him again in a few years.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 1:49pm
'Everything is fine now,' he said. 'There was a lot of speculation, you know. I think sometimes it's quite disappointing. I need to do something for the fans, it's important to let them know. They've done a lot for me. The team is preparing well and we will try to win again next season.'

Translation - i've spoken to the club and will now stay as i've been promised more money as a sweetner. I will now mention the fans as the reason for staying so they don't boo me when the season restarts. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 18 Jul 2014 at 1:50pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

He started 13 games for barca last season
Did anyone hear guardiolas interview on Toure leaving
Fooking gas it was
Pure tongue in cheek stuff saying how much they will miss him etc etc
Apparently the whole deal will cost 78 million over the 5 years
Thats an obscene amount of money
Seems like they signed him as a pr stunt as much as anything to make them look like a big club
The top drawer players wont go to city no matter how much money they throw around they are still a small club

Wink
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

It's all gonna go tits up on City eventually anyway

This season or next?
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 11:14am
Yaya will be the first player gone in the summer from City.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 11:16am
Yeah, his agent is already saying Pep has no balls Confused
Must be one of the biggest clowns in football that agent
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah, his agent is already saying Pep has no balls Confused
Must be one of the biggest clowns in football that agent

Sure Yaya is a clown himself. Sulks like an 8 year old girl over his birthday.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 3:25pm
Where will Yaya be come the summer now? Inter probably favs, wasn't he heavily linked with them last summer.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 2:24pm

Quotes from his crazy agent:

Dimitri Seluk: "They will lose a lot of millions of supporters from Africa because of this decision from Pep. Now they will support United."

"A lot of people in Africa say they will never see any more matches of City on TV."

"Yaya is in very good shape, very good condition, I think he lost seven kilograms."

"Maybe that’s not good enough for Guardiola, but then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wasn’t good enough for him."

“If he wins the Champions League for City this season then I will travel to England and I will say on television that Pep Guardiola is the best manager in the world,” Seluk told the Sunday Mirror.

“But if City don't win the Champions League then I hope that Pep has got the balls to say that he was wrong to humiliate a great player like Yaya. This is Pep's decision and we must respect it. Yaya is a professional and so he will do everything he is asked to do.

“Perhaps Pep will think he is good enough to play in the final 10 minutes of a League Cup game against a third division team – and, yes, I am joking. But what I can tell you is that Yaya will spend the season at City. He will not be leaving in January. He hopes that he will get the chance to prove himself.”

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 2:46pm
Such a waste of money to have somebody on £220K a week sitting on the bench or playing with the reserves. He will be 34 next May so looks like the US or China bound.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 3:04pm
Shows you how lazy and unfit some of Pellegrini's players had become that a mainstay in the team had 7 kilos to lose
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Shows you how lazy and unfit some of Pellegrini's players had become that a mainstay in the team had 7 kilos to lose
And Nasri.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 3:52pm
Another reason to love Pep
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 4:14pm
Yaya Toure claims Pep Guardiola 'does not like African players' and was 'cruel' with him... Hard-hitting interview in tomorrow's France Football magazine in which Toure says, 'I want to destroy the Pep myth'
Yaya couldn't understand why Pep didn't play him last season even though his stats, he says, were better than others. 'It feels like he was jealous of me, he saw me as a rival... as if I was taking the limelight away from him'
Yaya in France Football: 'He was cruel with me. Do you really think he could've been like that with Iniesta? It got to the point I asked myself if it was because of my colour. I'm not the first, other Barça players asked the question too.'

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 4:55pm
What a dickhead.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic