Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO all Chelsea 'followers'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAO all Chelsea 'followers'
    Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 11:45am
http://www.footybadges.co.uk/Chelsea_Blues_Brothers

May I also ad that the new red trimming on their jersey is because of the link with Linfield and Rangers and that in 1995 Chelsea tramps actively recruited other tramps to thrash Lansdowne

And now poor young Irish kids are been bought this disgusting jersey as the Sky Sports generation hits a new low

That's all
Sponsored Links

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 11:52am
The addition of a red collar and trim is a tribute to the Chelsea Pensioners who famously wear red coats (Chelsea were actually nicknamed The Pensioners between 1905 & 1952).

If you're going to post anti-English Premier League stuff Gerk, get your facts right first please and thanks!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:00pm
Ok, that makes it ok so

The Blues Brothers link is very real however
And how is it anti EPL???
It's anti ChelseaConfused
Thanks

Edited by The GerK - 01 Jul 2010 at 12:06pm
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:34pm

Chelsea have strong ties to rangers and loyalism. Their "firm" the headhunters is full of loyalist pricks. Remember watching danny dyers(gobsh*te) real football factories and he was interviewing one of the chelsea headhunters main men, Yer man had several run ins with the law including trying to disrupt a bloody sunday rememberance march in london. f**king scum. Any Irish person who supports these ****s should have a look at their priorities

Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Chelsea have strong ties to rangers and loyalism. Their "firm" the headhunters is full of loyalist pricks. Remember watching danny dyers(gobsh*te) real football factories and he was interviewing one of the chelsea headhunters main men, Yer man had several run ins with the law including trying to disrupt a bloody sunday rememberance march in london. f**king scum. Any Irish person who supports these ****s should have a look at their priorities

If I recall correctly that was Jason Marriner who was also one of the c.unts that were ringleaders at Lansdowne in 95.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 01 Jul 2010 at 12:36pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:39pm

Clap
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:44pm
A London club has links with two protestant clubs, one in Glasgow and one in Belfast...f**k me, stop the press!!

If you started digging into the history or every club in the world, you'd find something in every club not to like.

You were sensationalising it with your "And now poor young Irish kids are been bought this disgusting jersey as the Sky Sports generation hits a new low". That was the part that riled me.

Young Irish kids shouldn't be aware of the links between clubs like Chelsea, Linfield and Rangers because they are kids. They should be into the footballers that play for the club. It's when they get older that they can find out the history of their clubs and make their own decisions up about them.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

If I recall correctly that was Jason Marriner who was also one of the c.unts that were ringleaders at Lansdowne in 95.
Think that was his name allright denis. Small little ugly ****, If ya got him on his own he wouldnt be so brave, Like the rest of them i supose
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:45pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:48pm
Bottom right flag says "No Surrender".. Bottom left flag same kinda sh*te same with top right. It sickens me to think irish people go over to stamford bridge and can shout for the same team as these pigs, And tolerate the f**kn flags too.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

A London club has links with two protestant clubs, one in Glasgow and one in Belfast...f**k me, stop the press!!

If you started digging into the history or every club in the world, you'd find something in every club not to like.

You were sensationalising it with your "And now poor young Irish kids are been bought this disgusting jersey as the Sky Sports generation hits a new low". That was the part that riled me.

Young Irish kids shouldn't be aware of the links between clubs like Chelsea, Linfield and Rangers because they are kids. They should be into the footballers that play for the club. It's when they get older that they can find out the history of their clubs and make their own decisions up about them.

the parents should no better

Chelsea are well known for their anti Irishness
How is Feeling sorry for the kids sensationalising it??
I genuinely do
Given the shirt of a club that has strong anti Irish links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:51pm
As I said, it's the kids I feel sorry for

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Combat 18 anyone?
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:57pm
How would you feel if you are 7 or 8 and started watching football and wanted to support Chelsea and your da turned around to you and started giving you a big lecture about sectarianism?! What kind of a father is that? (and no, I don't need the whole support your local league argument either here thanks Wink)

And if that's the case, how are Celtic getting away with it for so long? Is it cos they are on the 'right' side?!

Millwall have a terrible reputation for being anti-Irish too but I didn't have any problems around the Den beforehand when I was there with my mate at Richard Sadlier's testimonial last year and I've never had any hassle outside the ground when I was over visiting my mate who lived around the corner from the den either during games.

Every club has a minority of complete chav scum and Chelsea probably have a higher percentage than most but not every fan of theirs is anti-irish either.

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

How would you feel if you are 7 or 8 and started watching football and wanted to support Chelsea and your da turned around to you and started giving you a big lecture about sectarianism?! What kind of a father is that? (and no, I don't need the whole support your local league argument either here thanks Wink)

And if that's the case, how are Celtic getting away with it for so long? Is it cos they are on the 'right' side?!

Millwall have a terrible reputation for being anti-Irish too but I didn't have any problems around the Den beforehand when I was there with my mate at Richard Sadlier's testimonial last year and I've never had any hassle outside the ground when I was over visiting my mate who lived around the corner from the den either during games.

Every club has a minority of complete chav scum and Chelsea probably have a higher percentage than most but not every fan of theirs is anti-irish either.

Well it would of been the father that bought the jersey unless the 7 year old is working.
Fathers have a lot of influence, they can encourage them to follow someone else.

Of course not every fan is anti irish but it's a hell of a lot higher percentage than anywhere else. Is there not anti Irish memorabelia in a lot of the pubs around the Bridge??

I know you like to stick up for everything involving the EPL, but there is no harm in highlighting these facts on an Irish forum

Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 1:06pm

That's just sad. The poor young one being brought up with such hatred.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 1:13pm

Well it would of been the father that bought the jersey unless the 7 year old is working.
Fathers have a lot of influence, they can encourage them to follow someone else.

Of course not every fan is anti irish but it's a hell of a lot higher percentage than anywhere else. Is there not anti Irish memorabelia in a lot of the pubs around the Bridge??

I know you like to stick up for everything involving the EPL, but there is no harm in highlighting these facts on an Irish forum

There's an Irish bar about 100 yards from the bridge, most of ye that were at the games in Craven Cottage were in there, Brogans.
One of my mates is a Chelsea fan and Irish and I've been around the bridge with him a few times in different pubs and I've yet to see anti-any nationality stuff. There's anti-spurs and west ham stuff in loads of places but that's all fun and games.

I'm an Ireland supporter long before I'm a United fan, hell I'm a Westmeath supporter before United but I'm only pointing out where you were wrong with the red trim in the jersey. That only took a quick search 'red trim on chelsea jersey' to find out the truth. Come on, you're better than that Ger!WinkLOL

I'm now going to the pub!

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 1:15pm
Ok, trim bit I heard wrong, so what. They have strong loyalist and Anti irish links - FACT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic