Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [50.82%]
30 [49.18%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by GARY_BREEN GARY_BREEN wrote:

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND FOR THE WORLD CUP!!!

Ban him mods!!
Sponsored Links

gary breen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary breen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by GARY_BREEN GARY_BREEN wrote:

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND FOR THE WORLD CUP!!!

Confused 

are you for real we'll never hear the end of it just like we haven't heard the end of 1966.
exactly id never be able to read a paper or turn on the tv again!!
ThrowInDelap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThrowInDelap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:42pm
Allez les bleus in this situation
If time's a drug, then Big Ben is a huge needle injecting it into the sky.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:48pm
I would 100% cheers on England if they played France. Not a doubt in my mind. I HATE the French football team after Paris 2009. I have never hated England. And some of the people cheering against England yet spend money going over to England to support an English team in an English teams shirt just makes me laugh!

'oh I'd hate to see the English c unts win. All c unts those players. Oh what this? My united shirt with Rooney on the back? Oh that's different..yeah it is!'

give me a fookin break!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

I would 100% cheers on England if they played France. Not a doubt in my mind. I HATE the French football team after Paris 2009. I have never hated England. And some of the people cheering against England yet spend money going over to England to support an English team in an English teams shirt just makes me laugh!

'oh I'd hate to see the English c unts win. All c unts those players. Oh what this? My united shirt with Rooney on the back? Oh that's different..yeah it is!'

give me a fookin break!

I don't necessarily hate engerland, i jus couldn't put up wit the shyte we'd have to listen to if they won it!!

Had to put the telly on mute durin their friendly vs Japan on numerous occasions last week cos couldn't listen to the drivel bein spoken, same wit SSN, don't watch it near as much as i used to recently!!
ChiefGooner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChiefGooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:55pm

give me a fookin break!

Clap
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:56pm
Yeah I hear u podge but if they do win the WC (which they won't) just don't watch sky news or sky sports news, simple. It's those channels and the papers that is the main problem, so steer clear of that and you'll be fine.

Anyway, if England do play France it will nit be in the final. Neither side good enough to go all the way..
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 6:58pm

Yeah I hear u podge but if they do win the WC (which they won't) just don't watch sky news or sky sports news, simple. It's those channels and the papers that is the main problem, so steer clear of that and you'll be fine.

Anyway, if England do play France it will nit be in the final. Neither side good enough to go all the way..

Couldn't avoid SSN for long though, tis a great channel wit even greater eye candy!!

Ah it won't happen anyway.......
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:00pm

these lads would prefer France to England someone bite so i can go to bed

Edited by The Boy Z - 04 Jun 2010 at 7:03pm
Theres only one sport that matters..
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:02pm
They'd prefer if u didn't have a Manchester united avatar as well z
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:04pm

i think they'd understand!
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

i think they'd understand!

Haha was hoping for a bite on that one to be honest! Well played sir!
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:10pm
not many rants anymore..could be due to the absence of Gouldy..
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:11pm
They go on about winning the world cup. We go on about winning a last 16 match on pens for the last 20 years !!!!
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 8:39pm
Well said Andy. People preach about England as if we're different. They can remember '66 as it's a huge part of their history. We'll remember 1990.

100% corect Gaz. The hypocricy of this all is very annoying. Anyone who cheers for France at the World Cup is a ****.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 1:51am
england and there chair throwing supporters is and always will be the our number1 foe i cant get me head round anyone cheering on them if they meet france
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 2:16am
Jamaica man!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 3:40am
it has to be england!
how can yous disagree?
just go on football alone and take out all the hundreds of years of politics etc and you have to support england v france!
all the hypocrites who disagree walk around with their gerrard and rooney tops for their english clubs....simple as
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic