You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rue Bobby Sands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 12:51pm
The fact is that the prisoners smeared their own sh*t on their prison walls.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by new york new york wrote:

The fact is that the prisoners smeared their own sh*t on their prison walls.
This was done in response to the beatings they were recieving when they had to slop out from so called prision staff and it worked, even though the conditions were bad for the political prisioners it was another win in the day to day battle in the H block
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:12pm
No it was not daithi, prisoners lost their lives & others suffered health issues for the rest of their lives, innocent people lost their lives outside the prison.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:15pm
Oh suffering divine jaysus
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:20pm

No it was not daithi, prisoners lost their lives & others suffered health issues for the rest of their lives, innocent people lost their lives outside the prison.

Keep your ignorance off this thread.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:21pm
RIP John Sands . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:30pm
So Horse the prisoners did not lose their lives?
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:31pm
Anybody answering NY on this or any other thread is a clown.  Maggots like him need dead tissue to feed on so your brains are perfect for him.
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:33pm
Just wondering if it was loyalist prisoners instead of republican prisoners in all this would the views change in some of the posters on here?    Be objective please,
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:43pm

It was a complete waste of life. Basically it is a stupid form of protest if truth be told. A lot of innocent people lost their lives due to rioting after each striker died. Cry

How many people died in the riots after each Hunger Striker Died ? I wasn't aware any died but couldn't be sure so I presume you have the stats / facts ?
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

It was a complete waste of life. Basically it is a stupid form of protest if truth be told. A lot of innocent people lost their lives due to rioting after each striker died. Cry

How many people died in the riots after each Hunger Striker Died ? I wasn't aware any died but couldn't be sure so I presume you have the stats / facts ?

Google it.
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

Google it.

No need to if you have the facts , you hardly wrote a statement like that without having facts to back it up , if I google it I'd probably end up on Wikipedia or is that your source of info?
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:54pm
It was a complete waste of human life.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 2:11pm

It was a complete waste of human life.

you are a complete waste of human life
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 2:14pm
Your joined date is apt.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 2:21pm

Your joined date is apt.

I don't think you understand the concept of April fool's day but that doesn't surprise me considering the idiotic postings you have so far.
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 2:27pm
I have posted the truth.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 2:31pm

I have posted some absolute and utter shoite all over this forum.
Fixed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic