You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brian Kerr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 10:25am
Anyone know a link to watch the Kerrs Kids documentary in the UK? 
Sponsored Links

Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:02am
Just watched an Off the ball clip from March there, they were saying Kerr stopped the rebel songs on the team bus and changing rooms once he took over. First I heard of that, any reason behind this anyone know?
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Just watched an Off the ball clip from March there, they were saying Kerr stopped the rebel songs on the team bus and changing rooms once he took over. First I heard of that, any reason behind this anyone know?

Kerr was a fan of Mary Black and believed everyone else should be too.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:53am
Originally posted by JohnSwift JohnSwift wrote:

Kerr was a fan of Mary Black and believed everyone else should be too.

I thought he was more of a Val Doonican man!
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:06am

Brian was a massive pioneer of the great West Brit movement of the late 90s/early 00s

Continues to this day

Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:08am
If that’s true he’s a f**king eejit. Pure autocratic management style. Let the boys do whatever they want to get themselves going for a match
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

If that’s true he’s a f**king eejit. Pure autocratic management style. Let the boys do whatever they want to get themselves going for a match

Like wear airpods and beats and not chat to anybody before a match
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Like wear airpods and beats and not chat to anybody before a match
I was going to suggest letting them go on the piss the night before to get the rebel music out of their system. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 1:55pm
Rebel music is generally rubbish.
Dragon_Khan View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragon_Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Rebel music is generally rubbish.

Get out!
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Brian was a massive pioneer of the great West Brit movement of the late 90s/early 00s

Continues to this day

I guess Tony may not approve of the British team the greener supports as did his father and grandfather.  Wink  
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:32pm

Continues to this day

He was always weirdly fond of Norn Iron alright, strange considering his parents are from a northern nationalist background.
We're decent enough..
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:34pm

Continues to this day

LOLLOL

You support a British football team. Brian Kerr devoted most of his life to Irish football.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Continues to this day

LOLLOL

You support a British football team. Brian Kerr devoted most of his life to Irish football.

Exactly. ClapClapClap

The Glaswegians are as British as any other club in Britain.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:53pm

Continues to this day

LOLLOL

LOLClap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:57pm

Continues to this day

Tell us more Tony LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by JohnSwift JohnSwift wrote:

Continues to this day

LOLLOL

Exactly. ClapClapClap

The Glaswegians are as British as any other club in Britain.
Yep, just like Derry City and Cliftonville.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 10:11pm
Never undereood the whole "you support a a team in Britain, therefore you must be a West Brit" argument. Not much logic to it.

Edited by The O'Shea - 07 May 2019 at 10:12pm
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
  Share Topic