FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brian Kerr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bukowski View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brian Kerr
    Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 2:46pm
Good article, Kerr seems very happy with Kenny's career progression.
You'd think something must have happened since then, maybe Kerr felt snubbed in some way, but of course that's mere speculation.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
Sponsored Links

KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 12:57pm
Article from 2016 I wasn't aware of Dan McDonnell just posted. Gives a good account from Kerrs perspective of his relationship with Kenny. Doesn't seem like there is any historic beef between the pair of them anyway.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 1:44pm
Kerr's Lemonade. Extra bitter.

The chap had his shot and made a balls of it. Get over it.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

The whole virgin football coverage is very negative towards Stephen and the squad . Every chance Kerr got last night he had a dig.

On a side point wtf has happened to Spain.

Ridiculous team selections. They had guys like Joselu, Merino, and Garcia starting for them last night who shouldn't even be in their squad let alone the first 11.
We're decent enough..
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Kerr is over the top but what he is saying isn’t wrong either in all fairness.

He seemed to think we should have dominated and created more chances against the 2nd best team in world, with our championship level team. So he is wrong 
He said a lot more than that if you want to cherry pick to suit your argument then go for it

More waffle i'd say.
I love beer gardens
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

He seemed to think we should have dominated and created more chances against the 2nd best team in world, with our championship level team. So he is wrong 
He said a lot more than that if you want to cherry pick to suit your argument then go for it

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 11:37am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

The whole virgin football coverage is sh*te in general

Fixed that for you. As bad as RTE can be they're much better than VM when it comes to football coverage.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 11:29am

"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 11:11am
Yeah said Latvia played a lot better then last night than they did against us last week. Any chance.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 11:03am
The whole virgin football coverage is very negative towards Stephen and the squad . Every chance Kerr got last night he had a dig.

On a side point wtf has happened to Spain.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 11:09pm
Yeah Kerr being this salty is a bad look. I also think he has some fair points but when you are that salty it just reflects bad on you. Kenny has had a go at nearly every Irish manager in history so not surprising to see him get some stick especially when he doesn't have results to back it up.
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 11:00pm
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Watching the Scotland game tonight and Kerr is getting digs and references in at every opportunity. It’s actually pathetic. 

I say this as someone who has question marks about Kenny at this point. 

Kerr has always been a sad case, it's nothing new.
We're decent enough..
Piskin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 10:03pm
While I agreed with Kerr last night he is still a very bitter man. Ok he did well underage but on a senior level he wasn't up to it. Only the Faroe Islands came in for him after his dismal performance with Ireland. 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 9:56pm
Watching the Scotland game tonight and Kerr is getting digs and references in at every opportunity. It’s actually pathetic. 

I say this as someone who has question marks about Kenny at this point. 

Edited by kevin100 - 28 Mar 2023 at 9:57pm
Piskin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 4:57pm
Kerr is no doubt still bitter after 18 years since his turgid reign. He made some points last night that most people could see anyways. Just a matter of time before he will come out with "now if I was in charge".
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 4:16pm
Viaplay with Dunne and MON were somewhere in the middle, RTE was the outlier really with the cheerleading. Kerr obviously very negative, he makes some good points but probably overdoes it a bit.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 3:58pm
RTE panel cheerleading failure while VM looking to find failure....and the lad from Cork on VM has a huge head for a skinny body, he looks like ET.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic